84

Peyton's Pov
Me and Kacy eventually had made up. My birthday was tomorrow and Kacy was suppose to hang out with family dinner.

"What do you think about birthday sex?" She asked me and I laughed as if she joked but I looked at her and she had a straight face.

"Oh your not kidding..." I mumbled and she shook her head no.

"So?" She asked.

"I rather not..." I mumbled.

"Oh Cmon its birthday sex who doesn't like birthday sex?" She said and I just frowned.

"I get it alright. Fine I don't care I was kinda just hoping you to be there." I said and she looked at me offended.

"Don't have to be testy I was just trying to find a perfect gift for you alright? Jesus." She said laying on my bed.

"Can you get me anything else but fucking sex? I don't care for a fucking hug just stop suggesting sex." I said leaving my room to get a basket of laundry done.

"Hey wait look at me." She said taking the basket from me.

She stood in front of me before I just let out a sigh.

"I don't like you suggesting sex every time we have problem or a celebration..." I said finally getting it off my chest.

"Okay. We don't have to have the birthday sex." She mumbled.

"I just thought maybe you'd want some but that's not the point." She said before grabbing her phone.

"What do you want for your birthday?" She asked and I shrugged thinking.

"New books?" She said and she scoffed.

"That's just gonna get you more and more obsessed with these books. We wanna get you pulled away." She said making me frown.

I picked up my basket and walked passed her going to the laundry room.

I came back to see her with a box. She set it down in front of me and took a step back.

"Here's your early birthday present." She said and I opened it to see... hygiene products.

"Thought you could use some more." She said and I smiled.

"Yeah thanks..." I muttered.

"You don't like it?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"No I love it." I said kissing her. I gave her a slight peck on the lips taking the box upstairs.

After I organized the products into my bathroom. Kacy was waiting outside. When I came out I felt her pulled me closer by my waist.

"You know technically this isn't birthday sex." She said and I groaned.

She's never gonna stop unless I say yes. So I let her. What else am I gonna do? Eventually I'm gonna get annoyed and go off on her but that just leads to 10x more sex.

~~~~~

"You ever think the future?" Kacy asked playing with my hair.

"The future? As in like-" I was cut off when she interrupted me.

"Our future." She said and I shrugged.

"You haven't yet?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Damn I have." She said and I laughed a little.

"I don't know..." I said and she nodded.

"It's okay. We can start about it later." She said and I nodded.

She laid her head on my chest and eventually she fell asleep. And so did I...

~~~~~

It was in the morning. My birthday was today yay... but when I felt the bed buzzing a few times I looked to my right.

My bed was buzzing like crazy. I looked to my right to see Kacy's phone going off crazy.

I didn't want to look at her phone to say I don't trust her. I just got a quick glance from a name...

'Lover <3'

I'm not texting her in fact my phone is in my pocket. I opened her phone using her dogs password. I took a look at her messages and it was from someone I didn't know.

They were flirting? Is she cheating on me? No fucking way she's fucking cheating on me? I couldn't confront her right now she was sleeping.

And when she is sleeping she's sleeping hard and you can barely wake her up.

I didn't want to think about it this way yet I don't believe Kacy could cheat on me and have this much power over me.

I continued to look through the messages and they kept saying 'I love you bae' and it said 'meet up at my place?' God... how could I be so fucking stupid!!

I want to confront her so bad but my head and body was too tired sided the fact I had sec yesterday. I was hoping I could get done with the sec now because I hated having the sex so many times it's unbelievable.

Sure she's gentle and nice during sex yet I hate the amount of times we've had it.

~~~~~

I woke up to someone saying happy birthday. I saw Kacy with a party horn. She had a birthday hat and before I could actually wake up my parents were here.

I wasn't able to confront her because my parents don't know I'm gay. And I don't plan to tell them yet until I'm really comfortable and right now it is not the time.

"We have your favorite breakfast on the table!!" My mom yelled and I smiled.

I looked over at Kacy who was texting. Probably texting that bitch.

I couldn't believe Kacy would be a person to cheat on me. She was so over protective for what? Sex.

I decided to play it off and confront her tonight. Maybe when she asked for that stupid birthday sex again.

"Kacy may I remind you. I'm not out yet. So please keep this secret." I said and she nodded while still looking at her phone.

I rolled my eyes and left the room with her following.

A/n

Y'all I did a 300m run in 50 secs 😎