61

Anna's POV
It's been more than two months since me and Peyton broke apart. I tried texting her but she always read my texts and ignored me.

I couldn't help but think what went down that night? What did I do wrong?

I lit the end of the pre-roll down sitting on the bench before the school started. When it did I threw it down and stepped on it throwing it in the trash can before going in.

"Well hey there..." Eva said but I just kept quiet.

We all did... Somehow I've managed to get through without breaking a sweat and yet I'm not over her. Pfft I'm never gonna be over her.

We went to our first hours has never and Sab went to English first. I sat down while me and Sab managed to make small talk. I looked around.

"Alright students! Seniors! Am I right?! Wohoo!!" The teacher yelled but we all groaned.

I zoned out during the name call when one caught my attention.

"Peyton Wright?" We heard as Sab looked at me.

I looked everywhere but Peyton wasn't anywhere to be found?

"Shit." I mumbled pulling my phone out.

I texted her and the last text I sent her was a month  ago which I was disappointed because her text was 2 months ago.

'Yeah I'll meet you there. I love you bye <3' was the last text she ever sent to me before we broke up.

I was extremely devastated by how easily I could fuck up a relationship. I missed her so much that I forgot what I did on a daily. It was usually me and Peyton hanging out together but ever since that happened I've been slumping in my room.

My room probably smelled like weed. It always did ever since because weed take the pain to Spain.

rrhyliebumatee Uhm yeah there's your credit for pain to Spain 😃👍

When I heard a buzz from my phone I immediately picked it up to only see Eva asking me if I was alright.

I looked at Sab and yep she was texting Eva that we were in the same class as Peyton...

After first hour ended I saw Travis he was here? I looked at him as he was looking around and than he went to the old gym. That gym hasn't been used in years unless it's for bad wether or for shelter.

I followed him carefully when I heard voices.

"Hey. Peyton. Wake up." I heard him as I was shocked.

"There you go... here take some of this I stole from my sister. It should fit your match of skin." He said when I heard Peyton groaning.

That's when I heard footsteps as I immediately ran to hide.

"Thanks Travis." I saw Peyton hugging Travis has he nodded.

"Anytime I can come pull you out of class." He said and Peyton nodded as she came my way.

Before she reached me she slipped into one of the bathrooms. I shook my head out of the gutter and rushed to my next class.

"Anna! Your actually here!" Emma and Dev yelled as I sat next to them.

"Peyton is here..." I mumbled and they looked at me.

"I thought Peyton wasn't here?" Emma asked and I shook my head no.

The day went by fast or so I though im only in the 5th hour. Jackson came back to the school which I'm afraid might set Peyton off but I haven't seen her since this morning.

When I walked into 5th hr I saw her. We made a slight eye contact but she must have not recognized it was me. I realized she had a whole new glow up...

I mean she was hot when I was with her but yet she looked like she was more confidence. I watched her put her head down and when people started to walk in realized who the teacher was.

My... soccer coach of course.

She went over to Peyton but I couldn't hear their conversation. So I leaned back and waited for them to be done.

Peyton's Pov
"Your older sister contacted me. She said that you may experience difficult in focusing?" Mrs. Lance asked me and I shrugged not wanting to be talked to right now.

"I'm here for you. I promise you can come to me anytime." She said and I nodded and she smiled.

"Oh Shumate! I hope you can actually have a passing grade in my class so you can actually play soccer this time instead of being benched!" The teacher said standing up when I looked behind me there she was.

We met eye contact but it's as if it was the first time we had ever made eye contact. She smiled but that just brought me back to the memories I had with her.

It's hurt to say I've been scared for a reason I hope I can get rid of that fear. I broke the eye contact looking down. When all the sudden I see him.

"Cohen! I hope you don't get kicked out of this school again. It sucked not having you on the team." She said but her voice was a completely different tone when she said something else.

"I find out you pulled something back out I will find a way to keep you from this school." She said and he nodded.

He looked at me before sitting next to me. I looked away. Great both of my exes who I'm terrified to be with are in the same hour.

I texted Travis to pull me out immediately and he texted me back saying he be there in 5. He acted like my dad. Paxton allowed him to take me out of class when I needed to and right now my hand were shaking like hell.

"Hey your hands shaking you good?" I heard Jackson say.

I ignored him and I guess he got mad because when he kicked my desk it made me jump.

"Jackson!" I heard the teacher as he eyed him.

"Uh sorry ma'am it was an accident." He said nervously before averting is attention back to me.

A/n

This story is going for the bumpiest ride yet. Put your seatbelts on they are going to be fucking hella mixed feelings.

And for god sakes yell at me and Istg I'm gonna yell back 😀