28

Anna's POV
My fingers were in her has I want a decent pace. Her hands were gripping the sheets has her back was arched.

Her moans were angelic and made me wanna do so much more. I curled my fingers as she let out a whining like moan.

I got faster and use my thumb to rub her clit making her jerk a little.

"Ah fuck Anna!" She screamed as I got faster making me her legs slightly shake.

"You close?" I asked her as she nodded.

I could feel her tightening around my fingers as I went faster making her moan louder.

"Fuck yes fuck Anna!" She said as she came on my fingers.

I smiled at my satisfaction on my effect I have over her. She looked worn out he's I laughed.

"You want food? I'm hungry." I said as she laughed.

I laid down next to her after covering her up with a blanket. I ordered door dash as Peyton curled up next to me.

"Can you at least get me some clothes." She said and I nodded getting up.

I put my boxers back on and grabbed some for her and a sweatshirt.

"I need a bra." She said and I shook my head no.

"Anna. Get me a bra please." She said and I shook my head no.

She groaned and got up but immediately falling back down. I couldn't help but laugh as she got up.

"Fuck you." She said getting on the bed.

"We just did. Your not wanting another round?" I asked and she shook her head no.

She put on the sweatshirt as I went on my phone and she laid her head on my chest.

I gave small kisses on the top of her head as she snuggled down on my chest and in between my legs.

We heard the door dash man has I got up and grabbed the homophobic chicken from chick fil lay.

I thanked and gave a tip going back and giving her food.

"You still have to past the finals test. So don't blame me that you failed because you were horny." She said and I laughed.

"You can give me the answers." I whispered and she faked gasped.

"How dare you cheat on the finals." She said and I laughed.

"Peyton! We're h-" I heard seeing Paxton.

Peyton was sitting with boxers and a sweatshirt while I only had sports bra and boxers.

"Oh my god..." she whispered as Peyton looked at me.

"Peyton. Can you like walk to me?" She asked Peyton as Peyton shook her head no.

"I knew it!! You guys fucked!" She yelled laughing.

Peyton gave her a glare and I laughed.

"Okay... but you gave consent right?" She asked us as we both nodded.

"Good... and for the love of god did you use protection?" She asked us as we looked at each other.

"Uhm yes. We did." Peyton said lying.

"Mm.. okay... and please don't fuck when I'm around." She said as Lucas came in behind her.

"I don't wanna hear my sister moaning her fucking eyes out..." she said and we both laughed.

"Now Peyton you gotta admit it! Your gayyy!!" She said celebrating.

"Oh my god we should have a coming out party to mom and dad!" She yelled leaving.

"Oh god..." Peyton said as I laughed.

She laid down on my shoulder as she curled as played with my hair while we were eating.

She turned shameless on while I pulled her closer. And... I think she fell asleep...

~~~~~~

"Heyyyy." I heard seeing Eva come up to me.

"So. There's a party happening tonight. Should bring Peyton with you." She said and I  shrugged.

"I don't think Peyton is really a party type girl." I said and Eva shrugged.

"Just ask her. She probably wont mind." She said and I nodded.

I closed my locker and went to find Peyton who was in the library reading a book.

"Hey love." I said sitting down next to her.

She was reading a divergent book as I took from her and put it down.

"Annaaaa." She whined as I laughed a little.

I pulled her on my lap and made her straddle.

"Wanna go to a party tonight?" I asked her as she thought about it.

"I really don't like parties..." she said and I sighed.

"It will be really funnn." I said and she smiled.

"Just this once." She said and I nodded.

She tried getting off but I held her down.

"No... give me a kiss first." I said and she shook her head no.

"Than your not leaving my lap. We can skip classes if we have too." She said and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine." She said giving me a quick kiss on my lips.

"No I want a better one. That one was too fast." I said and she rolled her eyes.

She gave me slow kiss has I smiled in between.

Eva's Pov
"How much you wanna bet they are kissing right now?" I asked Emma has she thought.

"20$." She said and we started to walk to the library.

"Hah! NO YOU OWE ME 20!" I yelled as we saw Peyton and Anna making out.

"Ughh fine." She said handing me 20$

We looked at Anna who gave us thumbs up telling that Peyton will be going to the party with her.

"I always knew they were the couple when I found out Peyton was tutoring Anna." I said and she laughed. Yea