83

Peyton's Pov
We both sat on Anna's bed. Yet we still had distance between us. We were about half way through the movie when I got another call from Kacy. I answered it like the good girlfriend I am.

"What time you planning to be home?" She asked me.

"I don't know maybe morning afternoon. It depends." I said hoping she'd leave me alone.

"I wanna know now tho." She muttered.

"Like I said. I don't know." I said and she sighed.

"Text me will you?" She said softly.

"Yeah I will." I said and she hung up.

I looked at Anna who was eating the rest of her food.

"You ever think that maybe your girlfriend is obsessive over you?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"I mean no hate but... y'all literally had a fight and she wants you home." She muttered throwing her food trash away.

"I know... she just. Cares." I said and she laughed.

"She a little over to much off the top." She said and I couldn't say she was wrong.

She just cares a lot and I like people who do that I just need space at some point.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend your girlfriend." She said and I shook my head.

"It's okay." I muttered.

"You don't look like your in a great place." She said and I couldn't say she was wrong.

"Obsessed... and yet strict." She kept going.

"Anna..." I mumbled.

"Your right I'm sorry." She said before sitting in front of me.

"I just feel like don't you need to try and stand up for yourself? Ya know stick up?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"The last time I tried doing that I was rushed to the hospital." I said and she frowned.

"You really think Kacy would hit you?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Anna. I even thought you would hit me none less than Kacy or Jackson." I said and she frowned.

"I know you would never do that. I just can't get over my fear." I said and she nodded.

"I'm afraid to break up cause she's gonna get mad and than gonna try and ruin my life like Jackson did and it's all gonna go shit." I ranted on and she actually listened...

She sat next to me. And then  I could feel her head laying on my shoulder.

"I understand... have you tried talking to her?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"Yeah she nearly broke my fucking car." I said and she was shock.

"Wow... and she still slipped out under your hands." She said laughing a little.

"I hate you." I said laughing.

Anna's POV
I get it. She's scared of Jackson so she's scared of Kacy. Hell she was scared of me...

Peyton is more of a person to want a lot of space but she will always come back when she needs help, and that's pretty much often. She's not much of a person to keept things inside or keep her walls up.

But I know if Peyton understood what Kacy was actually doing to her she'd have her walls up so fucking high.

I know I hurt her badly before and Jackson has done worse but Kacy has Peyton completely blinded and when Peyton finds out I'm sure she's gonna be in a terrible state.

"You know I just wish she'd give me space. You know like how you would." She said and I smiled.

"Why don't you just break up with her?" I said hoping I wouldn't offend her.

"I dont know. I feel like she would ruin my life trying to get me back." She said laying and falling back on the bed.

I stayed sat up and I just got in a fetal position. This was like therapy lessons. Yet the both of us was not helping each other at all.

Soon enough the movie ended and I got up changing it.

"Why don't you put on that show? The one we used to watch together?" She asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"You mean the wilds?" I asked and she nodded.

"Alright. I'll go get some ice cream? You want some?" I asked her and she shrugged but nodded afterwards.

I went down to get the ice cream. I wanted to make sure Peyton was as comfortable as possible.

I came up and she picked the episode where it was Toni Shalifoe's story which was her favorite episode.

Peyton isn't a person to get annoyed easily yet lately she's been getting annoyed very easily.

I understand Kacy loves Peyton. She can be too much and Peyton cant handle a person who's often too much for her to handle.

She loves helping people yet she hates having someone overly obsessed with her. I don't blame Kacy for falling in love with her. I did too and my feelings for her haven't gone away.

After we finished our ice cream I thought I was gonna take Peyton home yet she was asleep already.

I realized she was basically hugging the stuff animal we got from LA at the carnival. I couldn't take her to her house while she's asleep.

And she looks like she hasn't slept for awhile. I let her sleep. I put a blanket over her and a pillow under her head still letting her have the stuff animal.

I shut the tv off but before I could get up from the bed Peyton found her way on my stomach.

She put her head on my stomach while hugging the stuff animal.

"Well shit." I mumbled not able to move.