103

Anna's POV
"Love. I want your consent fully." I whispered kissing her neck.

"Yes Anna I don't care what you do." She said and I nodded.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I think it relieves a little stress." She said and I nodded.

"I'll go slow alright?" I said and once again she nodded as I started to take her bra off and then her pulling her sweatpants down.

I looked at her and she had her head resting on the pillow. I went back up to her face giving her a peck as she smiled.

I slipped her panties off going down on her. Her back arched at the slightest s when I swiped my tongue between her folds.

I smiled and kept going. I rubbed her clit sticking my tongue in her with a fast pace making her entangle her hand in my hair. She started to grind against my face making my tongue go deeper in her.

"Fuck!" She yelled as I felt her tighten around my tongue.

I pulled my tongue out as she whined at me making me smile.

"Be patient. I'll have you in a bliss in no time." I said.

I kissed the insides of her thigh and started Making my way up to her neck. I can hear her whimpers towards me. Just begging me to touch her.

I felt her tug at my pants I looked at her to see her hitting her lip. I started to take my sweatshirt off and my sweats.

I started to take my boxers off and started to grab a condom. Before I could get one Peyton flipped us over where she was straddling me.

"It's okay." She said and I nodded.

I felt her started to rub me up and down really fast making me moan. I felt her mouth on my tip making her go down a little deeper. I could feel her start to suck making me put my hand on the back of her head.

She went deeper and rubbing the rest that she couldn't get to.

"Shit... I'm gonna cum." I said as I thrusted straight into her mouth making her gag.

A few minutes ago passed and I can feel myself cumming in her mouth.

I flipped us over and lined myself up with her entrance looking at her for the consent to continue.

She nodded and I went in slowly making her back arch. She gripped the bedsheets as I went deeper in her until I was all in.

I waited for her to adjust while I marked her neck and squeezed her breasts giving each attention until she told me move.

I started to go in a slow pace. I picked it up going faster. I set her legs on top of my shoulder as an angle to hit her g-spot perfectly.

"Ah fuck Anna!!" She screamed as I smiled.

I could feel her tightening around my dick. I went harder as I could hear the bed hitting the wall.

I felt her cum running down my dick as I didn't stop. I slowed down giving her hard thrusts but so slow. I made her sit up still going as I flipped us over.

She knew what to do and started to ride my dick. She went fast and bounced making me thrust and meet her half way.

Moaning mess and screaming my name just how I like it. She kept rolling her hips as I already felt her tightening again.

"Good girl just like that." I said moving her waist with it.

"A-Anna Im gonna cum." She said as I looked at her and shook my head no.

I kept looking at her as I raised her chin to look at me. Her eyes close due to the immense pleasure.

"Open them." I said thrusting up all the way making her moan loudly.

She opened her eyes and I wanted to see how long she could go without asking to cum.

She kept going and I could see her struggling.

"Anna please- let me cum." She said and I smiled shaking my head no.

Now I just wanna see her struggle the end. I held her waist and just kept thrusting up all the way making her eyes hit the back of her head.

After a few more thrust she asked again and her legs were already shaking.

"Fu-ck please Anna." She said as I could feel her tightening where I could barely move yet. I nodded and she released on my dick.

She let out a loud moan after finishing. She looked at me and noticed I haven't finished yet. She was tired so I decided to take the full charge and flip us over.

I flipped her on her stomach and raised her waist up entering her again.

I started thrusting in her fast and hard to make myself finish. She gripped the sheets below her and moaned loudly.

I could feel myself about to cum as the knot see inside my stomach grew bigger. I slowed down to ride out both of our orgasms.

After we were finished I made sure we had a good after care.

~~~~~~

Peyton managed to sleep for the rest of the day. As well as the sex we had and the fact she has to work the entire night.

I went to go pick up Charlotte from school. Peyton woke up and we all watched a movie and we put Charlotte to bed and Peyton left for work.

A/n

Bruh off season Track is so hard 🥲