46

Peyton's Pov
"You got a 6?" Paxton said as I stared at the cards I had in my hands.

"I got a... hold on." I said being cut off when I felt myself throw up again. The pills were still in my system and the doctor told me I'd have to throw it up. Or... the other way around which I rather not talk about.

Anna sat behind me as I was in between her legs. She rubbed my back and gave me a water bottle to wash it all down.

"She does in fact have a 6." Anna said giving Paxton a six.

I got a call looking to see it was mom. I ignored it just like Paxton told me too. We were gonna give them a silent treatment for abandoning us when we needed them the most.

I felt like that was wrong but Paxton would have thrown my phone at the wall and I mean no joke. She'd definitely would do it.

I saw someone being rushed down the hospital. It was Jackson...

"Anna..." I said and she looked at me nervously smiling.

"What did you do?" I said as she sighed looking and me.

"I told you your pills were tampered with. Well... Jackson was the one who tampered with them. And I gave him what he deserved." She said and I just stared at her.

"By sending him to a hospital?!" I said and she nodded.

"Oh god..." I mumbled leaning back against Anna.

My head began to hurt and I could tell I was showing it. I felt like curling up in a ball and just sleeping for the rest of my life.

"You need me to call the doctor?" Anna asked and I shook my head no.

"Juts let me sleep for a couple of hours." I said and she nodded as they packed the cards up.

I made Anna stay in the bed. Cause without her I wouldn't be able to sleep which is weird. I laid my head on her chest and she covered me up. Her arms wrapped around me as I just waited out myself to fall asleep.

I rubbed my thumb over Anna's perfect sharp jawline. I eventually did fall asleep while Anna was on her phone.

~~~~~

"You wanna tell us about your trip to Cali?" I heard seeing Anna as my mouth dropped.

"H-How'd you know?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"A girlfriend knows everything." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well yeah I know how long your dick is. Okay? So shut up buddy boy." I said and she laughed.

"Ew... I don't wanna know that." Paxton said in a fake gag.

I felt Anna's arm around my waist pulling me back. She scooted me closer to her and felt her squeeze my thigh.

"But really... why didn't you tell us you were going to a trip to Cali." Anna asked and I shrugged.

"I'd think you thought my plan was stupid. To find a great place to live and a good college. Either Stanford or UCLA..." I said and she shrugged.

"Yeah but you think we're actually gonna have the same college when we graduate?" Anna asked and sighed.

"You can basically get into any college by your smarts. And I can get into not much colleges but since I play soccer." She said and I smiled before hugging her.

"Your gonna be fine. Plus we don't necessarily have to be in the same college." I said and she frowned.

"Y'all realize you do have another year to be together right?." Paxton spoke up before I sighed.

"It's just time travels fast" anna said and we all agreed.

"Don't worry about it. The more we worry the less time we have." I said kissing her jaw.

I moved to her neck before giving her light kisses. I laid my head in her neck while she played with my hair.

"Alright. You will be discharged in a few days. But unfortunately your not gonna be able to go on the trip." And my mouths dropped.

"That's not fair." I said and he shook his head.

"Unless your able to bring someone on the trip your not able to go. If something happens that makes you collapse again no one is gonna be able to help you or get help fast enough." He said and I looked down.

"We don't have that much money doc Cmon you gotta let me." He said and he shook his head no.

I wanted to cry... I waited all year for this trip and not to mention the money I've wasted to do this.

"Hey it's okay..." Anna said behind me.

"I wanted to go..." I mumbled and Anna sighed.

"I guess I can see if the school can supply for another plane ticket..." She said and I smiled.

"Anna. I didn't mean if you didn't want to go. I'm sorry." I said and she shook her head no.

"It's okay. Plus it means more time with you alone." She said kissing the top of my head.

"Teenage love... I wish I had it when I was young. Now all my wife does is yell at me when I don't cook Mac and cheese for our son." The doctor scoffed as we all laughed.

As soon as the doctor left we saw someone walk in our room.

"Travis?" I heard as he smiled setting a set of flowers with a bloom attached.

"Hey Peyton. I heard what happened." He said giving me a hug.

"Oh Anna hi." He said as Anna and Travis shook hands.

"And how do you guys know each other?" I asked and they both looked each other.

"We met at a party. Well in particular we weren't partying we were too busy beating Jackson together." Anna said and I rolled my eyes.

"Idiots. But I guess I love y'all." I said and Anna hugged me.

A/n

Nah fuckers I'm going back to bed 🙂