81

Peyton's Pov
"Peyton!" Kacy yelled behind me.

I got in my car and locked the doors where Kacy was knocking on the window. She kept going and I felt a little annoyed by the fact.

I know Kacy can be clingy and all yet I want her to know that I want some space as well. I just stared at the wheel in front of me and could still hear the knocking. Soon it turned to banging and I don't think my window could take much more of it.

I l no np
rolled the window down. And she looked at me. She was angry.

"Your bleeding..." I mumbled and she looked at the mirror.

"Yeah your fucking ex is a psychopath." She said and I frowned.

"I told you not to bring up my exes. Because all you do is talk bad about them..." I said and she sighed.

"Can I?" She asked and I unlocked the car door for her to get in.

"I'm sorry..." she mumbled.

"Kacy sorry doesn't fix everything..." I said looking down and saw myself playing with my fingers.

"You know what does?" She said. She tried climbing over the console when I shook my head no.

"Kacy I don't wanna do it right now." I said. She frowned at me.

"Why not? Sex relieves stress." She said and I shook my head no.

"I'm just not in the mood tonight." I said and she nervously played with her fingers.

"You want me to leave?" She asked and I just took a big sigh.

"I don't like how you picked a fight with Anna." I said and she scoffed.

"It's all about Anna. What had Anna done to you to make you think she's better than I am." She yelled and I just closed my eyes trying not to flinch at the sudden raise of her voice.

"Jesus your obsessed with this Anna!" She yelled and I could feel a bang from the car.

"Your gonna need a new car." She muttered and I opened my eyes to see my soda had spilt everywhere.

"It's okay..." I mumbled.

I watched her panic try to clean it up. I would just clean it later.

"Your both obsessed with each other." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not obsessed I just know Anna's boundaries. And you crossed them." I said and she scoffed.

"You even know her fucking boundaries!" She yelled.

"Because I know Anna! She's my ex and we dated for more an fucking 6 months!" I yelled back.

"Than forget her! Jesus you guys both know so much about each other!!" She yelled.

"Leave. Get out." I said in frustration.

"Peyton you can't just tell me to leave! I swear to god your always like this! You tell me to go!" She yelled as I could feel the car shaking from her anger.

"I want you to leave so I can fucking breathe." I said and she laughed.

"Fucking breathe you got enough air." She muttered.

"It's not that fucking air I need a space where I can think. I can't do that when you follow me 24/7!" I yelled as I leaned my head back.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have kissed Anna!" She yelled and I scoffed at her.

"I SAID SORRY! AND THAN I HAD SEX WITH YOU TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER WHAT ELSE COULD I FUCKING DO?! DIE?!" I yelled and I felt a relief coming over me as I said that.

"Jesus Christ you still kissed her?!" She yelled and I groaned.

"So what else you want me to do? Have more sex with you?" I asked and she actually thought about it.

"That'd make me feel better." She said and I couldn't believe her.

"We've had sex nearly everyday. What else do you want me to do?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Be a better fucking girlfriend alright? Stop hanging out with Anna for god sakes stop defending her." She said and I just took in that entire words.

"Okay... I'll try harder..." I mumbled.

"But you need to give me space." I said and she scoffed.

"I can't do that when Your with Anna nearly 24/7." She said and I could feel my fist getting tighten.

"Because she needs a tutor! I can't just drop her." I said and she got frustrated again.

"You can! Make her find another tutor!" She said and I shook my head no.

"Kacy I've been her tutor for more than a year." I said and she shrugged.

"And? What's so special about that? Just stop hanging out with her and we'll be fine." She said and I could feel my emotions ganging up on me.

"Get out." I said and she looked at me.

"No." She said and I could just feel the anger.

"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR KACY!!" I yelled and I've never yelled this loud.

"Jesus... I should be the one yelling in this situation." She said and I couldn't look at her.

She started to get closer to me. She made me look at her with her hand on my chin. I slapped her hand away and stared at her.

"Don't fucking touch me alright? Just get out before I call Paxton." I said and she got annoyed at me.

She got out of the car and slammed the door. I flinched at the slamming. The moment she left I just broke down in my car.

Jesus I really am fucking bad at this relationship shit...