32

Anna's POV
"Dad... Cmon pick the fucking phone up." I mumbled sitting down on a bench.

I felt Peyton looked at me as I gave her a nod to reassure her everything was okay.

"sweetheart hello?" Dad finally answered on the 3rd ring.

"Dad lock the doors. All the doors. Mom is wanting bail money so don't give her any." I said and I heard him sigh.

This has been the third time she's asked for money. And it was getting very tiring and the fact I'm about to put a restraining order on her.

"Hey. You okay?" Peyton asked as she sat next to me.

"I think I'm just tired." I said as she I put my head in her neck.

I started to kiss her neck a little. You know small pecks. It turned fast when I pulled her right in my lap.

Her back pressed against my front as I let out kisses on her neck making her tilt her head up.

All the sudden she grind against me forgetting she was on my lap. I felt my dick start to rise as I started to lightly suck on her neck. I felt her pull something out of my pocket. I looked at her has she had my car keys.

"You did not..." I said and she smiled.

"Cmon." She said getting up and grabbing my hand.

She brought me to my car as she started to drive to her house instead since Brandon and Dad were home.

My dick started to rise again when we hit a curb.

"Jesus fuck!" I yelled as she laughed.

"Your so bad at driving." I said as she chuckled pulling up to her driveway.

She was unlocking the door as I felt her pull me in. She turned around closing the door and locking it.

I was about a couple inches away from her has I pulled her by her waist. I kissed her perfect lips as it turned too a sloppy make out. I moved her to the edge of the couch as I looked at her.

Consent is very important in this part.

She smiled nodding has a reassuring it was okay for me to do this. I pulled her sweatshirt revealing her lace bra. I took her sweats off as she smiled.

I kissed her neck gripping on her thighs. Her arms aren't around my neck pulling on my sweatshirt. She helped me take off my sweatshirt has I took my sweats off. I fell down in the process as she let out a laugh.

"Shut up." I said has I felt her pull me down on top of her.

She wrapped her legs around me as I felt her starting to kiss my neck. She sucked and bit lightly on top of the hickies she made.

I pulled her up making her screams as I laughed.

"Hold on tight okay." I said and she did.

I took her upstairs before moving her to her bedroom. It was more safer if anyone came home unexpectedly.

I laid her down on her bed kissing her collar bone and reaching her bra. Once again looking up for more consent has she nodded.

I raised her up to unclip her bra from behind as I threw it somewhere in her room.

I kissed down her titties. Making sure to caress them before making my way to her abdomen.

I pulled on her panties as she nodded. I wanted to make sure she was okay. And that she's safe and has the ability to stop me whenever she needed me too.