90

Paxton's Pov
"Peyton!" I yelled sprinting up her room.

I found her laying down in bed.
Tissues everywhere and homework paper on the ground. She's never unorganized like me.

Me and her are completely different. I'm straight she's gay. She's organized I'm definitely not. She liked salads and I hated them.

She didn't look at me. She didn't dare to look at me after I heard what happened. Suicide notes...

Did she really feel this way? I hated that I've made her this way. She couldn't come to me whenever she felt scared or whenever she felt the pain really bad.

"Peyton..." I whispered.

I slipped in the bed and felt her head against my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." She mumbled.

"Hey look at me. It was your way to cope. Everyone has a way to cope its okay..." I said and she immediately started to tear up.

Peyton was never a crier. She made have cried to physical pain but you would never see her cry for a long time.

"I mean my way to cope was pushing everyone away. When I realized you wouldn't let me push you away I had to find another way to cope." I said and she nodded.

"So I manage to find a new one. I got to a better place because of you. I'm thankful for you Peyton. I am and if I ever say things I don't mean please don't let those get to you..." I said and she nodded.

I could feel her heavy breathing. She was crying but not with a lot of tears.

"Look I'm proud of you. I'm proud the way you handle mom and dads reaction to you when you were outed." I said sitting up.

"Proud of you with surviving an attempt even if I was mad at you for trying to attempt I'm proud of you for getting through the harsh things people have done to you." I said trying to make her feel better.

"You may do dumb things like staying in a relationship with Kacy and Jackson but I get it. You were protecting yourself so you wouldn't get hurt and you did all that without anyones help but your own."

"Your a survivor and I'm happy that you didn't let that change your life. Your a good person Peyton I know you are."

"And the thing I'm most proud of is you finding someone that actually has a personality. A person who doesn't hate you for not wanting to do certain things. I'm proud of you for finding Anna."

"Might I add... Give Anna another chance. You see the way she tries to protect you. She understands what your going through and she knows that your able to be okay on your own yet she's there for you when you need it." I said finishing up.

"I know Anna's a good person. I just don't want to take things so quickly to the point it was too quick. I love Anna with my whole heart and yet I hate pushing her away. I'll do better I promise." She said and I shook my head.

"Your doing great Peyton. I love your idea in putting your memories in a book. I wanna read it sometimes but not when your gone." I said and she smiled.

"Just give Anna a little chance to have with you. She knows she did something wrong and she wants to fix that." I said and she nodded again.

"I promise I'm trying to give Anna a chance... I promise I'll let her in..." she said and I smiled.

"Someone gotta take care of you when I'm away." I said and she laughed a little.

"Anna's at the door for you Peyton." Lucas said as he came in kissing me. He gave Peyton a kiss on the forehead.

"You need anyone to talk to Im right here. Peyton were never leaving you even if you murdered someone. We are always here for you." He said and Peyton nodded.

She started to get up before Lucas stopped her.

"I'll go get her for you. You coming babe?" Lucas said and I nodded taking his hand.

"I love you Peyton." I said and she smiled.

"I love you to Paxton." She said and I left with Anna on the way I saw.

"Break her and I'll make sure you're 6 feet below the fucking ground." I said and she looked terrified yet she still stood with confidence.

"Yes ma'am." She said and I laughed as she smiled.

Anna respected me unlike Peyton's other ex. That's what I like about her. She respects people and I knew immediately Peyton would fall in love right away.

Anna's POV
I knocked on the door and waited for her response to say 'come in' I did and she laid on the bed.

"Hi... you feeling any better?" I asked and she nodded.

"What happened in the office?" She asked me.

"I just got... benched for the season." I said and her jaw dropped.

"Anna. You shouldn't have done that. I know how much soccer means to you." She said and I shook my head.

"You don't know how much you mean to me. You mean more to me than the whole world. Including soccer." I said and her eyes lit up.

I could see a smile forming as I knew I made the right words to say. I'm always careful with my words around Peyton. I want to make sure I have a another chance with her.

"You know? I'm kinda waiting for what happens next in the book." I said looking for the book in her shelves.

It was the first on her level of easy access. She put her most likely not to read books on top and bottoms and her likely to read where she could have easy access.

I gave it to her and laid between her legs. She smiled as I heard her start to read the book.

A/n

Oh how I wish I had a connection like that with my sister 💀

She once chased me around the house with a knife 😃