106

Charlotte's Pov
"Hi babe." I said seeing Austin.

"Well hello." He said which his cheeky smile.

"Charlotte." I heard behind me seeing a new kid.

"Oh hi." I said before Austin's got in front of me.

"I was hoping you could help me on the new test we have in Spanish..." he said and I shrugged and nodded.

"It's fine. I can help him. It won't be a problem baby." I said and he nodded.

"Call me if something happens? I'll be there in a flash alright?" He said and I smiled nodding my head.

Austin was a year older than me yet we were in the same grade since he got pulled back a grade.

I walked with Ethan to Spanish class.

"What was your last name again?" I asked him.

"Cohen. Ethan Cohen." I said and I smiled.

"Your name fits you." I said and he nodded.

"Thank you very much. I like your name. Your parents picked a very pretty name." He said and I smiled.

~~~~~~

"Hey wait I was hoping if maybe. You'd like to hangout sometime? And we can even invite your boyfriend?" He asked me before leaving Spanish class.

"Oh I'll have to ask my mom. But maybe." I said and he nodded.

"Eh I don't like him. He's very... skeptical." Austin said as we walked together.

"Oh don't be silly. He even invited you. Take it as a compliment." I said and he sighed.

"Okay okay. I guess. Can we go to your house?" He asked and I immediately shook my head no.

"My mom would freak when she sees you!" I said and he frowned.

"What if I said I was gay." He said and I paused.

"Austin again. My parents are gay which means they probably have a good gaydar." I said and he sighed.

"I just wanna meet your parents. Tell them I'm a good person." He said and I thought about it.

"Maybe. I'll ask them if you can come over." I said and he smiled kissing my cheek and leaving.

"Hey sweetie. Who's that boy your talking to." Peyton said and I froze.

"Mom... what if I... told you." I was cut off when she laughed.

"Oh my god Anna's gonna kill him in a heartbeat." She said and I sighed.

"Don't worry. He can come over anytime. But one mistake it's gonna set Anna off and I don't think I wanna see my wife chasing my daughter's bf out the house." She said and I smiled.

~~~~~~

"Absolutely not!" Anna yelled and I frowned at her answer.

"Honey it's just a boy." And my eyes lit up hoping the answer would change.

"Your still hooked up on Austin? Damn." Charlie said making me wack her on the side of the head.

"Hey! No fighting. Also dinner is almost ready." Peyton said and Charlie stuck her tongue out at me.

"Oh fuck off." I said.

"Charlotte! Language!" Anna yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah language Char." Charlie said mocking which in results I pulled her hair.

"Jesus will you two stop fighting and get over here." Peyton said and we both rolled our eyes.

"I mean she seems to like it. Probably has a hair pulling kink." I said laughing making both my parents look at me.

"Stop using mature content and get your butt in your seat." Peyton said as I rolled my eyes sitting down.

"Don't worry I'll make sure to tell your significant partner you have a hair pulling kink." I said and Charlie slapped my arm.

"Charlotte. Your mother told you to stop." Anna said.

"Fine fine. I'm done." I mumbled.

"Haha loser." Charlie said making me side eye her.

"That goes for you too Charlie." Anna said starting to dig in her food.

"Soooo... momma boon." I said and she looked at me.

"You still think-" she cut me off.

"Absolutely not. Not until your 20." She said and I scoffed.

"Mom!!!" I yelled and Peyton walked next to me.

"Anna. At least meet him. He seems like a genuine person." Peyton said making me excited.

"He has 5 mins." I said and my face dropped.

"I'm kidding. Fine. But one mistake and he's out." She said and I jumped up excitedly grabbing my phone to text him.

"Mom!! What about me!" Charlie yelled making me roll my eyes.

"Oh Jesus." I mumbled making Charlie jump at me.

"GIRLS!" We all looked up to see a very angry mother.

~~~~~~

"Hey!" I heard seeing Ethan.

"Oh hey!" I said hugging him.

"Is this the guy?" Austin said and I nodded.

"Ethan. My names Ethan you must be Austin!" He said and I smiled.

Suddenly they started to talk about video games... Great.

"Ethan who's this?" I heard seeing a girl.

"These... well. People from school." Ethan said and she looked at me.

"Oh my god is that makeup?" She said looking at my bag.

"Yeah? You want some?" I asked her and she nodded.

We all walked to the bench as I crouched down in front of her putting one lip gloss on her lips.

I never experienced this with Charlie because she absolutely hated makeup. At some point I did her make up when she was sleeping and she was pissed.

I mean absolutely pissed. She yelled and screamed at me. I always thought of Charlie different from our family just as my mom Anna was different.

But she was my sister. And I wasn't gonna let her push me away just because she hated makeup. She always tend to play soccer with mom. And she always hung out with boys yet never had a crush on a single one.

?'s POV
"Plan is already setting..."