69

Peyton's Pov
No no no this can't be happening again. I could just feel his hand up my sweatshirt making me push him back with my legs but his strength prevented the movement.

Right then someone pulled Jackson off of me. It was the coach as she looked at me before looking at Anna and Kacy.

"Hey it's okay." I heard seeing Kacy.

She pulled me into her chest has I was dazed to the fact it happened again.

I looked anywhere but Jackson has he realized what he did. He wasn't drugged, high, or drunk.

The coach took him some place else where I saw Anna looking down at me.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"Cmon. We're gonna get you home." Kacy said as I felt her pull me up.

Kacy helped me get into her car. We went back to my house to study more. Except we just slumped all day. I was still terrified and I didn't feel like doing anything.

She let me lay on her chest and we kinda just cuddled while we watched marvel movies all day until her game was last night.

She said she had a special surprise tonight after the game. Excited to see what it was.

Anna's POV
I felt the guilt overcome me. She looked so scared but everything happened so fast...I didn't even kno where to start.

I was brought to the coach's office to see Jackson in the office sitting down.

"You wanna explain anything?" The Coach asked and I sighed.

"It was a dare. I was dared to do these things." I said and she sighed.

"You know I have to give you a consequence for that." She said and I nodded.

"Principal told me... your benched for the next game. I'll have Kacy take over the captain spot for now." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah alright." I mumbled getting up.

"Anna. Sit down." She said and I slumped back.

"This Peyton girl. You and Kacy both seem to be competing for." She said and I shook my head no.

"No. I'm not competing for Peyton. Peyton is Kacy's so it's fine." I said getting up not wanting to continue the conversation.

"Plus competing for a girl seems wrong." I said and she looked at me nodding.

"Sit." She said and I sat down staring at her.

"You still love Peyton?" She asked and I was taken back at the question.

"N-No. Obviously not..." I mumbled knowing I was completely wrong for that.

"Mhm... I see. Don't let your feelings get in the way of the game. I can't be benching you every time and I can't take cover for you either." She said and I nodded.

I was about to leave when she spoke up again.

"I always thought you guys were a good couple... I guess right person wrong time?" She said and I thought about it.

"Yeah I guess..." I mumbled leaving.

~~~~~

The game was placed last night. Being benched on the game last night. Kacy sat next to me before the game.

"I'm sorry." She said and I shook my head.

"It's fine. Just win the game alright?" I said and she nodded.

"Any tips?" She asked and I realized how it was the same team we've been against before.

"Number 8 likes to go right. And number 2 likes to foul a lot." I said and she nodded.

"Thanks Capt." she said as I watched her slip the arm band on and leave.

"Hi Anna." I heard seeing Peyton.

"Oh you scared me sorry." I said jumping and she smiled.

"Sorry for scaring you." She said and I laughed a little.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"A little shaken but I'll be alright." She said and I nodded.

I was talking about what happened with Jackson. I've never seen Jackson do something like that and I watched Jackson do everything to her and it tortured me to see her like that.

"Good." I said and she smiled again.

The smile that always threw me off my guard and still does.

"I'm sorry you got benched." She said and I shook my head.

"It's my fault. It's okay." I said and she frowned.

"Why did you do it in the first place?" She asked and I shrugged.

"It was dare." I mumbled lying through my teeth.

"Anna that's a lie. I saw you do it with Kelly..." she said and I shrugged.

"I don't know. It just kinda revenge came over me for all the times he betrayed me and you." I said and she sighed.

"Violence isn't an answer Anna." She mumbled and I don't know what I was doing.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay... thanks for being there though." She said and I nodded.

Her presence left and I watched Kacy shoot the winning score. But she ran to get the ball first she grabbed a sharpie from her sweatshirt next to me.

"Wish me luck will you?" She asked and I was confused.

"I wish you luck?" I said and she started to write on the soccer ball.

"Peyton!!" She yelled as Peyton came to the side.

She threw the ball up before Peyton's eyes widen... before I knew it I watched Kacy climb up to the bleachers side.

"So?" I heard and

"Kacy I can't read your shitty handwriting." She said laughing.

"Cmon Peyton. I'm asking do you want to be my girlfriend?" She asked Peyton.

"Oh my god... yes!" Peyton yelled and that's when my entire world kinda just fell apart.

A/n

Y'all I just had a shitty day means you guys have to suffer this chapter. I'm being you down with me 😒