11

Peyton's POV
I saw him... Jackson has he acted like nothing happened.

"Hey babe." He said as Paxton looked at me.

I made room and he sat next to me as he talked with my parents. I felt uncomfortable... but I don't wanna hurt his feelings. I mean I've done enough damage to him by tutoring Anna. What more can I damage of him except his feelings.

"Peyton. Why aren't you showing Jackson some attention?" I heard my mom say as I looked at Jackson who was smiling at me.

I gave him a kiss and he smiled again but with a slightly smirk.

"I'd like to borrow her for a second." He said as my parents nodded.

He held my hand and brought me outside.

"Well... you wanna explain why Anna is here?" He said as I felt backed up against the wall.

"I swear. I had no idea." I said and he thought about it.

"I'll let you off this one book baby girl." He said has I felt him getting closer to me.

I hated when he called me that... it was weird and gross. In general I hate baby or babe... I prefer other names you know like darling... or love. I just called Jackson baby so he wouldn't get mad...

"Otherwise any less there will be consequences..." he said and I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows.

"Consequences? Like what you gonna hurt me?" I asked and he stuttered.

"Worse." He said and I gulped.

I felt his lips on mine as I continued the kiss not wanting to make him mad. I felt his lips moving down to my neck making feel uncomfortable.

"J-Jackson stop. Please." I said but I felt his hand wrap around my throat.

I'm sure in a sexual way it would feel great but it felt uncomfortable cause it felt like he was cutting my air supply off.

He pressed in the middle instead of on the sides where if you pressured the sides they would have cut the blood for a little making it feel sexual...

"Shhh..." he whispered as I felt him going rough.

"Jackson! I said stop!" I said trying to push him away.

Obviously I thought I had Superman strength to push him off when I failed miserably.

"Hey fuck head." I heard as I saw Lucas shoving him off of me.

"Get the fuck off of her." He said shoving him more.

"Lucas don't. He's not worth it." I said and he looked back.

Lucas and me started to walk away when we heard Jackson yell something out.

"Pussy!" He yelled before I saw Lucas walking over and punching him in the face.

Boys... they don't learn do they.

"LUCAS! DONT! HES JUST TRYING TO GET UNDER YOUR SKIN!" I yelled.

Lucas's pov
"You know what man... she's right. Your not worth it. Don't hit women." I said walking away.

I walked behind Peyton in case if he tried to sneak attack her. We got in as Paxton looked at me. She looked worried as Peyton let me dit down first. She sat next to the end.

"Sweetheart where's Jackson?" The mom asked me.

"Yeah he Uh... he had to go." Peyton said as we heard the door open.

"That's not what I'm seeing." The dad spoke up.

"Hey baby." Jackson said giving Peyton a kiss on the cheek.

"I gotta go sit with my friends. But... I'll take you home if you'd like." He said and I watched Peyton hesitate.

"Uhm I might go home with my family." She said nervously.

I watched Jackson get quite angry but he hid it and nodded before walking away.

Jackson's Pov
I watched has Anna ate her food. I wanted to do nothing but shove it down her throat. And Peyton. Fuck I hate the way she is acting. I may have thrown my hands on her but she disrespected me.

I had every right to have her. She's mine and I can't have anyone taking her. Especially the dick girl Anna.

Anna may have taken Kelly but Peyton is mine. Speaking of Kelly I looked down to see a text from Kelly.

'Hey... I know your probably don't wanna talk to me... but I'd like to talk to you in private... please. My place now.' I smiled at the text before handing Wilson a 20$ to pay for my meal.

I went over to Peyton who was playing with her food.

"Hey I'm leaving... you sure you don't wanna ride?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

Good. I have time alone without her and I met up with Kelly. I knocked on the door and she came.

Before I could even speak she pulled me by my hoodie. She jumped making me catch her and I felt her palm my dick making me groan.

She kissed me before turning it into a make out. Oh fuck Peyton is definitely missing out on my dick.

Anna's POV
"Okay just go." I felt Emma push me.

I walked over to Peyton's table to see her family. I looked over at Peyton who was playing with her food... I wonder what's wrong...

"Hey. I'm Anna..." I said and Peyton looked at me before smiling.

She did something I never really thought she'd do. I felt her arms wrap around me as she hugged me...

"Thanks..." she whispered as I hugged her back.

She pulled away and everyone was staring at me...

"This is Anna... the girl I'm tutoring..." Peyton said has I smiled.

"Well hello Anna it's nice to meet you." I heard seeing the mom.

"Well I just wanted to drop by and say hi... sorry to bother you guys." I said.

"Oh no your not bothering us!" I heard the dad said.

"Well... I will see you later Peyton. It was nice meeting you guys!" I said and they all waved goodbye.

Me and my friends walked out of the restaurant as Eva caught up to me.

"Anna..." I heard has Eva showed me a video of two boys fighting outside the restaurant.

I got in the car and watched the rest of it and to my surprise I saw Jackson.