17

Paxton's Pov
I stared at my little sister's bruised body... it was horrifying...

"Jackson..." Lucas whispered.

FUCK. This was my fault. If I didn't just go with Lucas and his family I could have stayed home and take care of Peyton.

I paced the living room frustrated by the fact that this could be my fault if I wasn't here to protect her.

"Hey hey okay... calm down Paxton." Lucas said as he walked over to me.

He stood in front of me. I could tell he was angry.. he was just better at hiding it than me.

"What are we gonna do Lucas..." I mumbled.

"We're gonna get them two to break up..." we both heard seeing Anna leaning against the wall.

"She hates him... and this is my fault... If I didn't go to the Taylor swift concert he would have never hurt her." She said admitting to something.

"Okay... we're gonna get this figured out... first we're gonna start but actually taking care of her..." I said as Lucas got an aid kit.

Anna's POV
I walked back in where I replaced myself with Peyton's Raccoon sized jumbo...

"Hey Peyton. Wake up." I whispered as Peyton started to move around.

"That's it love." I said smiling.

I watched her turnaround slowly as I laughed a little.

"Hey Peyton... you need to wake up. Your sister is here to help you more than I can help you myself." I said.

I pulled myself on the bed and turned her around. She was already asleep... I shook her a little as I watched her eyes slowly open.

"Paxton is here." I said and she smiled before wanting got doze of again.

"Peyton don't go back to sleep." I said before seeing Paxton and Lucas walk in.

"Hey Peyton..." Paxton whispered as I looked at Peyton sitting up.

She leaned against me has I put my arm over her while I watch Paxton start getting some medical supplies out.

"Anna take care of the cut on her face..." Paxton said as Lucas gave me the aid kit.

"Hey look at me." I said guiding Peyton's face to me.

I got a cotton swab getting the dry blood off her face. Than using the mini tape things and Taping it across her cut.

Paxton was already done taking care of the bruises that bruised on her body.

That's when we heard the door open. Shit.

"Anna hide in my room." Paxton said as I ran to hers immediately.

Paxton's Pov
"Lucas guard the door I wanna talk to him." I said walking out. I felt a hand pull me back out seeing Lucas.

"Please don't get hurt..." he said putting a few hairs behind my ear.

"I'm just gonna talk to him. If there's anything wrong I'll call you immediately." I said and he nodded.

I walked out to see Jackson coming my way. 

"Where's Peyton." He said and I shook my head no.

"I know what you did. And I can get you in trouble for that. So sit your fucking ass down and listen to me." I said as I pushed down on a couch.

"This is not acceptable anymore... I hate to see her breaking just by you."

"Pfft. She's the one who's doing the wrongings!" He yelled at me.

"God and dick girl Anna... is a fucking bitch trying to steal her! Like she did in my last relationship."

Hold up. wait... Anna has a dick...

"Can I go see my girlfriend?!" He yelled at me and I simply shook my head no.

"God why am I even talking to you. Your useless" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Lucas!" I yelled as Lucas came out.

"Can you please get him out... Anna can stay..." I said just to make him mad at this point.

"WHAT?!" He yelled as Lucas shut the door.

Anna came back and Peyton was asleep...

"She just needs rest..." I said.

"Anna why don't you stay with her..." I said as she looked at me.

"She'll want someone to stay with her." I said as she nodded.

I watched Anna go in the room as Lucas stood behind me.

"I trust her more than I trust Jack." Lucas said and I smiled agreeing with him.

I made some food for Anna and Peyton as I looked in and saw Anna and Peyton watching a movie.

Peyton was wide awake and was leaning against Anna.

"Made some food. And for godsakes if you do it please use protection." I said and Peyton looked at me.

"What eating with a sword?" She asked some and I laughed.

"Nevermind, Anna will know what to do." I said and Peyton was still confused.

I looked over at Anna who was still laughing.

"Alright. I'll leave you two." I said.

Deciding to be the good sister I am I hung a blanket over Peyton's door so they could have somewhat some privacy.

Anna's POV
Peyton's head was leaning against my arm and cuddled right next to me.

I watched her curl up against me. Has her head was in my neck. I felt her breathing on me... it was a warm flow of air...

Oh god Cmon dude not now. I could feel my dick rising.

I put a blanket over and turned over. I wrapped my arms around Peyton who was dead asleep before we even got to the middle of the movie.