76

Anna's POV
I stayed with Peyton just in case she got herself into something she couldn't get out of.

"Anna..." she mumbled looking at the pool water that was in the backyard.

She slurred her words all the sudden she got up.

"Hey hey Peyton where you going?" I mumbled getting up with her.

"Alcohol." She said fighting back at me.

"Hahaha okay let's not drink any more." O said and she got quiet.

I looked at where she was looking and to see Kacy coming towards us.

"Oh my god Peyton!" She yelled pulling her closer.

She looked at me eyeing me down smirking before kissing her right in front of me. She stuck her tongue in her mouth and I had to fake gag in my mind.

"Okay stop sucking each others faces off." I grumbled as Kacy looked at me.

"I've got Peyton why don't you piss off." Kacy said and I rolled my eyes.

"Neither of you guys can drive." I said and she scoffed.

"We'll just sleep here then." She said and I looked at Peyton who was in her own world.

"Peyton?" I asked.

Kacy clutched onto her like she was some prized treasured. I raised my hands to show I'm literally doing nothing wrong.

"Your obsessed over your ex." Kacy said and I shook my head.

"No Peyton can't  have alcohol!" I yelled and she scoffed.

"She seems to be just fine." She said.

"No every time she's fucking wasted like this. It goes to shit in the aftermath!" I yelled when Peyton spoke up.

"I wanna watch a movie!" She yelled running out the back door.

"Oh god... Baby!" Kacy yelled and I rolled my eyes.

Peyton is quite funny when she's drunk. She can also get people in the mood very often. Peyton doesn't get drunk very often but I think today she really needed it. Alcohol can make Peyton emotional and sometimes she'd go into panics whenever something happens.

"ANNA!" I heard as someone pulled me all the way to the backyard.

"Peyton! Fucking calm down..." I heard Kacy said.

She was in between Kacy and Jackson. Right in the middle she was having an entire panic attack.

"No no... please stop..." she mumbled as I got closer to her. Peyton sat on the floor covering her head like there was a bomb nearby.

"Hey... Peyton..." I mumbled and I finally got to her before Kacy and Jackson could.

"Hey it's okay..." I whispered and she looked at me.

"Your okay... everything is gonna be alright I promise." I said and she nodded.

"Come here..." I mumbled and I felt her embrace a hug.

I sat there with her and she was trying to control her breathing.

"Peyton? Peyton baby?" I heard as Kacy tried to touch her.

Peyton squirmed away from her and she's grip on me tightened. Kacy looked at me before she scoffed and left.

"Peyton? Hey look at me." I said raising her chin with my finger.

"Why don't I take you home?" I asked her and she just stared at me.

"Peyton?" I mumbled.

"Your eyes are pretty." She said and I smiled.

"Definitely the alcohol talking." I said and I helped her up.

She put her head on my shoulder while I walked her to my car. I texted everyone else that they would have to get their ride somewhere else. I put her in the passenger seat while I got in the car.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled and I questioned her.

"I'm sorry I'm the one who got drunk and you had to stay." She said and I could hear her sniffles.

"Hey it's okay. Plus I wasn't planning to get drunk after I invited you." I said looking at her.

She got really emotional and curled up in the seat.

"Hey is there anyone home to take care of you?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"Do you mind if I stayed?" O asked her and she shook her head no.

"On one condition" she mumbled and I hummed a response.

"We watch that movie where they have purple aliens that have bad hair day and they go like crazy crazy." She said and I questioned her.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The purple crazy minions or something." She asked and I laughed.

"Despicable me 2?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I like the purple minions." She mumbled.

"Yeah okay we can watch it when we get home." I said and she did a small celebration.

I have to admit Peyton is pretty fun to hang out when drunk. She can relate to everything. She's funny, she can be emotional though. Yet she's sometimes scared to be drunk and I don't get the reason why.

But I did one day swear on my life I'd stay with her when we she was drunk. Or made someone stay with her so I knew she was okay.

I helped her in the house. Gave her some clothes to change. And I found my hoodie hung up on the door. It was recently worn cause it needed to be ironed and it smelled just like Peyton...

She uses a vanilla and strawberries smell and it smelled just like her on the sweatshirt.

I turned on despicable me 2 and looked over at Peyton who was watching the movie.

I ended up sleeping on the ground. I didn't want to make Peyton uncomfortable.