5

Anna's POV
Peyton was helping me with the English essay. She was reading a book while I was typing. I shot quick glances at her before realizing I had my finger on the letter e for while.

There was a couple lines of e's I had to get rid of before typing again.

"You want me to check it?" I heard seeing her.

"You keep looking at me." She said getting up.

She pulled my computer and started to read.

"It's not bad... for a person with a D in English your not doing to bad." She said smiling.

I looked at her and she looked at me has our eyes went smooth with each other.

"Now you need to reach 800 words so just make some sentences longer. You look like you only need 53 more." She said doing the math fast.

"Oh... okay." I mumbled.

I tried finding more words to describe what I was writing about.

"Goddamn it." I mumbled putting my head down.

"What?" She said looking at my essay.

"Don't stress yourself out. You only need 29 more... so if you did this." She said changing some words into sentences.

I felt her breathing running down my neck. It almost felt warm... and cold at the same time. Than I felt something poking out of my sweats.

Shit.

I pulled my sweatshirt over my legs and looked at her has she was already looking at me.

"What are you hiding?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Nothing. Just check my essay." I mumbled.

I could feel my bulge getting bigger under my sweatshirt.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Cmon go fucking down." I mumbled has Peyton looked at me.

"N-Nothing just go back." I said having a little aggressive with my voice.

"What's wrong?" She said as I looked at her.

"Nothing just go back to reading." I said and she shrugged.

"Looks good." She said as I sighed in relief.

I felt her presence by my side gone.

"Oh it's 4 do you wanna keep going or leave again?" She asked me.

"How much do we have left?"

"Give it take 30 mins." She said looking down at her watch.

"I kinda wanna leave..." I said and she nodded.

"Feel free to leave than." She said but she didn't move from her spot.

"Your not going?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"I'm doing some research. But you can go if you want." She said closing the book she was reading.

"Oh... okay." I said packing my things.

I wrapped my sweatshirt around my waist so the bulge in my pants weren't visible. I could just go to one of my sneaky links house and get rid of it... or do it in the car...

"Anna? Are you leaving?" I heard her say as she was looking at me.

"Yep... leaving right now." I said taking my bag up.