104

Peyton's Pov
"FUCK!" I yelled running through the house.

"I Uh... I thought we were watching our language with Charlotte around?" Anna asked as I ran passed her.

She managed to catch my waist pulling me back.

"Woah what's got you in such a rush?" She asked me as I looked at her.

"I have a shift. They put me for a late shift so Umm... you take Charlotte to school and I go to work? Got it? Great! Thanks love you!" I said pecking her lips and leaving shutting the door after me.

"Charlotte! Time to go!" Anna yelled as I ran to my side of the bed.

No no no this couldn't be happening now. I looked through my drawer and took out the birth control medicine. I haven't taken my meds in fucking days because I kept forgetting due to the over used stress with late night shifts at the hospital I practically sleep in the entire day.

And with Jackson out of jail it's gotten to me I've managed to scare myself shitless and forget my medicine.

What do I tell Charlotte? No fuck. What do I tell Anna?! Oh god life really had to give me the goddamn miracle now.

First I cried my literal life out. After I calmed down I went to a pharmacy store and got me a pregnancy test.

My periods haven't came yet and it was suppose to be a little more than over a week ago.

I didn't ask Anna if she wanted another kid yet I had been so under stress I had totally forgotten I stopped taking all my meds. What if she's mad? What if she leaves me.

No I wouldn't be able to handle that. I don't want to have Charlotte to have two birthdays or two Christmas. I don't think I could cope with me and Anna split apart again.

It was my fault we broke apart the first time and I can't be the second time. I don't want a second time. I couldn't hurt Anna again like that. I get it was my fault and again I've shoved my fears down the bag I've slowly began to overcome them every second of everyday.

"Ma'am?" I heard as I broke my thoughts and paid for the pregnancy test.

I threw the receipt away and when I was walking I ran into someone.

I looked up and there he was... Jackson... fuck Cmon no!

"Peyton? Is that actually you?" He asked and I gulped feeling all the fears I've shoved down the bag so far just start to load to the top.

"Y-Yea." I said and he grinned.

"Wow it's been such a long time since I've seen you." He said and I laughed nervously.

"You've definitely gotten so much more prettier." He said reaching for my face.

I slapped his hand away as he was shocked.

"Wow what's gotten you so tense." He said and I just tried walking past him.

I felt him grab my hand spinning me around and trapped me into a corner.

"Ooh... I just wanna touch you." He said and I fought back against him.

Kicked him right in between his legs making him collapse on the pavement.