78

Paxton's Pov
"Lucas should be here with the food in a little while." I said and she nodded.

She curled up hugging a pillow. I knew her birthday was coming up soon and our parents will be there to have birthday dinner.

Our parents bought Peyton a car since I got a new car on my birthday. I bought her the new iPhone because somehow even though our parents are never home they make good money.

"Hey babe!" I heard seeing Lucas.

I left Peyton sleeping on the bed and quietly slipped out.

"Lucas... Did you know that Jackson sexually assaulted Peyton?" I asked and he froze.

"He what." He said and I could hear the defensive voice coming out.

"Multiple times..." I said and I could see his fist tighten.

We knew that Jackson had physically abused her so bad she didn't let anyone touch her unless it was Anna.

Yet we never knew she was sexually assaulted because she never talked to us. No wonder she's afraid of being drunk. She thinks someone as well of Jackson might take a move on her.

Or those freaking nightmares that scare her. Jesus I'm such a blind idiot.

Even though Peyton and Lucas weren't as close he still saw her has a little sister. And as for Peyton she always saw him as like her second dad or her bigger brother. Their relationship was the best.

"I'm gonna be back. Make sure to have fucking bail money." He said packing his things.

"Hahah nope! Don't do that. Alright. Let's not." I said and he looked at me.

"To be honest I don't even think Peyton is comfortable with that Kacy girl." I said and he looked at me.

"I'm sure she was just scared for Peyton." He said giving a sausage burrito.

"Yeah I like Anna better." I said going to Peyton's room.

Before I could wake Peyton up Lucas stopped me.

"Hey wait. I was wondering If I could give Peyton her present early." He said excitedly.
Lucas likes to go overboard on presents.

"Oh god what did you get her?" I groaned.

"Nothing. It's not much." He said and I eyed him.

"Pleaseee." He whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine go get it." I said and he ran to go get his present.

He bought her a couple of books that Peyton have been wanting. We haven't been able to buy her favorite one which was 'A dogs purpose'.

He also got her a raccoon stuff animal and a blanket. With a shit load of candy and Starbucks gift cards.

"Lucas she does not need all of this!" I said and he looked at me.

Before we knew it Peyton had cuddled into the stuff animal already. I could see the smile coming from his lips.

He always spoiled Peyton up and I smiled at the relationship they had.

"Hey Peyton." I whispered waking her up.

When she groaned and moved around she looked at me. I popped up with the food and she grabbed it immediately.

"I'm starving- what is all of this?" She asked.

"I gave you your present early." Lucas said and Peyton smiled hugging him.

"God best brother ever." She mumbled and Lucas smiled again.

Lucas went through a lot with his childhood. I was his girlfriend but Peyton was his comfort character.

~~~~~

Anna's POV

Last year I despised Peyton so much I didn't get her anything for her birthday yet this year I have anything I could give her.

"Shit!" I yelled going to the book store.

"You don't by any chance you have 'A dogs Purpose?' I asked the cashier.

'Mmm your lucky. We got one last one." She said bringing me to the back.

It was expensive and I didn't care. Now Peyton doesn't have to read off her phone. I got her favorite candy and a pack of red bulls. Her birthday was in less than a week.

I have soccer and tutoring with her and it's been a crazy time to manage time. I was hoping I could give it to her straight in her birthday this time.

I went home and decided to call Peyton who picked up on the second ring.

"Hey! How you feeling?" I asked her and she groaned.

"I feel okay. Prolly a little shaken up again but I'm okay." she said and I sighed a relief.

"Have you talked with Kacy?" I asked her.

"Yeah she's with me right now." She said.

"Shit I'm sorry for interrupting!" I said and I heard a laugh.

"It's okay but I'll talk to you Monday?" She asked and I smiled.

"You'll definitely see me Monday." I said.

I hung up the phone. I didn't expect Kacy to be there yet I don't expect Kacy not to be there as well. Kacy cares a lot about Peyton I just feel as if she's doing just a little too much.

Peyton has boundaries and I hope Kacy respects those boundaries even without sexually actives.

Peyton can't be mad or annoyed easily but if you somehow find a way to piss her off there's no way of going back unless your lucky...

Peyton's Pov
"Baby..." Kacy mumbled.

I can't control the names they call me. So I just let them call me whenever they want. But I've always had grown closer to the nickname 'love' that Anna always used to call me.

It felt like I was a good person and that I was doing a great job at whatever I was doing.

"I think after this everything will clear out alright?" Kacy said as she tugged in my sweatpants.

A/n

Picturing this is Paxton

And this is Lucas