114

Anna's POV
"What are our kids doing home?" I mumbled as I got out of the car.

I unlocked the door and let it open for Peyton to walk first when we saw our children Chayton had a blood stain on his sweatshirt.

Charlotte looked as if she's been crying for hours.

"What the fuck happened..." I mumbled as they both looked guilty.

Peyton had came out after using the restroom. When she saw the both of them she ran to both of them.

"First of fall Why aren't you at school second of all what happened." I asked getting the Medkit for Peyton to use.

"A fight broke out..." Chayton said as Peyton treated his wounds on his hand.

Charlotte was sitting in the kitchen as I walked over to her. She had her head down as I sat next to her.

"I don't know it all happened so fast I'm sorry." She said and broke out a sob.

I hugged her as I looked at Peyton who was still treating his wounds. A partial one on his face which wasn't very deep or big.

"Okay so just explain what happened?" Peyton said as the both of them sat on the couch.

"Well... a group of people." Chayton started.

"Basketball players they were basketball team." Charlotte cut in.

"Yeah and they. Misgendered multiple times and that's when Charlotte came." Chayton said containing.

"She took a punch at him and than he called her names like slut and whore." Chayton said and I could just feel that anger.

"And did they get suspended too?" Peyton asked.

"No they only got suspended for a day." Charlotte said.

"Okay... well I'll be right back." I said grabbing my keys.

"Did they do it on purpose? Misgender you on purpose?" Peyton asked as I heard a yes from the both of them.

"Anna wait. You guys go to your rooms and don't let anyone in." Peyton said as I felt her behind me.

"I'm coming with you so you don't blow up..." Peyton said grabbing her phone.

~~~~~~

"This isn't fair. They were misgendering someone. That is disrespectful." I said angrily.

Ma'am I understand your upset." The principal said.

"Than you wouldn't suspend the people that was disrespectful calling my daughter a a slut and misgendering my son." I said in anger slapping my hands on the desk.

"Sir what's she's trying to say calmly, is that isn't Fair. The boys should have gotten a worse punishment." Peyton said calmly.

"Far worse." I scoffed siting down.

"Ma'am I understand but we can't do that for a silly thing." And I blew.

"They called my son a girl. The called my daughter a slut. Your gonna let them pass?!" I yelled.

"This is a Fucking Shitty school." I said before I felt someone's hand squeeze mine.

"Sir fix this. This isn't fair." Peyton said.

"Life isn't fair. Alright? Leave my office. Your Fucking crazy." He said

It went crazy. I had jumped at him before security pulled me out. Peyton stayed in the office and I could hear his yelling at her.