80

Anna's POV
I looked up at Peyton who was reading a book. She didn't pay attention to the game yet I remembering her use to pay attention all the time.

She turned her head and I can see a slight hickey on her neck. Sighed at the fact Kacy doesn't know what she's doing.

I'm sure she loves Peyton very much but the way she loves is hurting Peyton so much she is gonna refuse to put her walls down for anyone in the future.

Yet Peyton is blinded by the fact of her fake love is making her feel like she's in a relationship.

I ran down the field with the ball passing and playing the plays that we were suppose to be played.

I walked down the side after getting a break and seeing Kacy run after me.

"Hey jealousy." She said passing me.

I rolled my eyes and made my way down the locker. I grabbed a drink and then exited to see Kacy making out with Peyton.

I fake gagged and went on with the game.
Someone's gotta play the plays right.

"I bet you got jealous." Kacy said behind me.

"Not really. I'm really hungry though." I said and she rolled her eyes leaving.

I laughed a little and met up with Caity. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Have you consider a thought of maybe attempting to get Peyton back?" She asked and I looked at her.

"There's no way in hell Peyton would see me compared to what Kacy is doing to her." I said and she looked at me.

"Doing to her? What do you mean by that." Cheyenne said standing beside me.

"Kacy has Peyton wrapped around her finger. She's basically her slave for whatever she wants." I said and Sadie stood in front of me.

"And what Kacy wants is what?" She asked me.

"Homework answers? And sex. The typical high drive sex." I said.

"Well you just need to start hanging out with Peyton more." Bailey said behind me and she started to massage my shoulders.

"I don't wanna scare her though." I mumbled.

"Well obviously don't go up to her and force her to hang out with you. And be without Kacy." Sadie said.

"How am I suppose to do that when the bitch is all over her?" I mumbled.

"Just try and catch her at a reasonable time? Her birthday is coming up isn't it? Try asking for a hangout near that time?" Cheyenne said.

Peyton was a book lover. I mean if you don't see her doing anything besides her work or sleeping she's most likely reading a book. She brings a book everywhere she goes and its gonna likely be a book she's already read. There was all kinds of books she loves. I mean all kinds she loves scary books and adventurous books. She's read fantasy books and sometimes even reads wlw books. It's cool how many books she can read in a week.

I've wondered what she's been studying on now ever since finding her mental illness studies. When we broke up she was on Anorexic and I wondered where she was now.

I looked back at Peyton who was talking to Kacy. She gave me a quick glance before giving me a slight smile.

"HEY ANNA!" I heard someone shaking me.

"Stop lollygagging over Peyton." She said and I smiled at the name.

"And stop smiling you look like a creep." Bailey said making me hit her in the back of the head.

~~~~~

"Are you still obsessive over your ex?" I heard as I was running with the ball.

Kacy was there next to me and she was distracting me.

"You know she does whatever I want her to do wether it's homework answers to sex." She said and I right about blew it.

I slipped up on the ball and someone else got the ball. I turned to her and she was snickering.

My anger was through the roof and I took a good sized swing at her face and she fell straight to the ground.

"Hey leave me alone alright!" I yelled walking away.

"Jesus your anger issues." She said getting up.

"You blow up on Peyton? Is that why she dumped you for me?" She said and I turned around and tackled her.

"Your a bitch you know that?" I yelled and just pinned her hands to the ground.

"Sweetie I knew that." She smirked.

"You know what Peyton thinks? She thinks that I'm a great top. Probably could do better then you." She said and I just couldn't stop myself.

I gave her a couple punches before I controlled myself. My teammates pulled me off of her before she sat up coughing the blood.

I looked up in the stands to see Peyton nowhere but running towards Kacy.

"Your ex is fucking jealous." She said and I scoffed.

"At least I'd consent before actually doing." I said and she got up.

"How many times do I have to tell you I fucking consent!" She yelled and before I knew it she pounced me.

Her weak punches didn't do much yet I pulled her off of me. We both looked at Peyton who just stared at us. 

"CARTER!! SHUMATE!! OFF THE FUCKING FIELD NOW!" The coach yelled grabbing the both of us.

Kacy got out of the grip and try to catch up with Peyton who ran away from the field.

"I warned you two goddamnit." Coach said as the game contuied.

Tonight we lost.