23

Anna's POV
"You wanna skate?" She asked me as I looked at her still having my shoes on.

"I can go get you some." She said and I nervously laughed.

I've never ice skated before... like never. I haven't even skated normally. But I didn't want to turn Peyton down. So my dumbass said yes.

"Come with me." She said as she skated smoothly across the rink.

She got on a wooden shack and pulled out my size of skates.

"Do you know how to put them on?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"Yeah... I know how to put them on..." I said and she raised her eyebrow.

"Alright..." she said sitting down on a bench.

She gave me the skates and I put them on but there were buckle shit and I didn't know what to do. I looked at Peyton who was staring right at me and trying not to laugh.

"Shut up! I've never skated before." I whined and she smiled.

She got down and put them on like I was fucking Cinderella fitting in a stupid glass shoe.

"There." She said as she tightened them.

"You want help getting up?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

Me and her walked over to the entrance of the rink and Peyton went first stepping down.

"You ready?" She asked and I nodded.

I used the wall to help me down as I stepped down. Right then and there I slipped.

"Fuck." I said and Peyton was laughing.

She helped me get to the wall before she skated next to me. I held on the wall for dear life.

"I take it you've never ice skated?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"No shit Sherlock." I said and she laughed.

"You gotta be unattached from the wall." She said skating in front of me with no wall.

"No." I said and she held in a laugh.

"Cmon. It will be fun." She said putting her hand out.

I took the risk and took her hand as I was practically taking little steps.

"Move." We heard seeing Jackson.

Peyton was laughing by the fact his ass was covered in ice.

Peyton pulled me making yelp at the sudden movement and took me to another wall.

"No I'm never doing that again." I said and she laughed.

"Just act like your moonwalking... but in a forward direction." She said skating around me.

I tried stepping but ended up slipping again. Peyton laughed as my ass was cover in ice. She tried helping me up but I pulled her down making her fall right into my arms. She laughed as I smiled.

~~~~~~

"Cmon. Baby steps." She said as the rink was almost empty.

She pulled me by my hands skating backwards as I wanted to push her.

"Anna! No! Do not push me." She said as I laughed and pushed her making her fall backwards.

I quickly caught her before her head hit the ground. I hate to be the reason she goes to the hospital...