22

Peyton's Pov
Me and Anna have been studying at either my place or hers. The new ice rink is open and I work there. Me and Paxton use to ice skate all the time. I mean all the time it was day after day and hours after hours.

Paxton used to be into ice dancing or whatever shit it was called. I was just the kid who skated figure eights... I mean I learned a lot cool tricks in ice skating and it was pretty cool.

I got the energy to actually get out of bed and contacted the ice rink people. The rink wasn't too big it was prolly bout the size of a mall rink.

I've been manager of this rink for awhile and they just set in a new one. It was bigger and had better cooler under the ice.

~~~~~

"Hey sweetheart." I heard seeing my mom in the kitchen.

"You came home!" I said as I just jumped in Dads arms.

"We are home. We didn't want to wake you so- what the fuck happend." I heard him cutting himself off.

"What?" I said and he looked at me before setting me down on a counter.

His fingers softly dragged across the broken dark skin on my cheek.

"Oh it was nothing. I'm fine dad." I said and he huffed at me.

"Who did this to you?" He said and I didn't say anything.

"Jackson did. And he's not doing it again. Ever." I heard seeing Paxton behind me.

"Jackson? Has in your boyfriend Jackson?" My Mom spoke up.

"He's not my boyfriend... anymore." I said and my dad let out a relieved sigh.

"Good." He said pulling a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Now let's eat breakfast." He said has he started to set the table.

I looked at Paxton giving her a glare. She rolled her eyes before helping my dad set the table.

I came over to help mom cook the food.

~~~~~

"That will 10$ for each person." I said taking the money before having Paxton get the skates.

Paxton applied for the skating rink job but for only half. She's wanting to go home early so I would have to be alone but it would be close to closing time.

"So how's you and that Anna girl?" Paxton asked as I was getting skates.

"We're okay." I said opening the shack door and handing out skates.

"Really? You guys seem to be a little more than okay.." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah keep rolling those eyes." She said and I huffed at her.

"I heard she has a disco stick to." She said and I looked at her.

"A wha- ohh... a dick." I said and she laughed at me.

"Have fun riding it." I slapped her with a cloth I had in my hand to clean the skates.

"Just for the love of god use protection?" She said and I slapped her again causing us both to laugh.

"Keep Hold at the window?" I asked her as she nodded.

I got my skates as I entered the rink to check on the cooler and ice skate a little.

Once I got on the ice I checked around to see if there was any dents or breaks in the ice.

I was in a circle before being tripped by a skate in my way. I felt someone catch me but when I looked up I saw Jackson...

"You okay?" He asked skating to the side.

"I'm fine." I mumbled.

"Hey look I'm sorry... lately I've been off and it's weird not having you around." He said and I shook my head no.

"You did a bad thing. I don't wanna be with someone who's gonna abuse me into a way where they think they can get anything they want." I said and he sighed.

"They? What are you fucking gay?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I could be... what are you gonna do about it?" I said as I looked at him straight in the eye.

"I can change you... than you wouldn't be so into girl if you liked this dick so much." He said and I gave him a weird look.

"Uhm no thank you." I said backing away.

"Cmon... it won't be so bad. I can take care of you more than Anna ever would." He said grabbing my waist.

"Uhm... heh please let go." I said as his grip held tighter.

"Please... let go."

"Cmon. We can go back to my place and I can show you what real... pleasure looks like." He whispered trying to be seductive.

"Hey idiot move along." I heard seeing Anna.

She was standing outside of the rink as he looked at her.

"Fuck off Anna. She doesn't want yours." He said has Anna look disgusted.

I tried skating away but Jackson caught my arm. I looked back and Anna had jumped in the skating rink with normal shoes and pushed him off of me and making him fall on the ice.

I couldn't help but laugh a little has he struggled to get back up.

"You okay?" She asked as I nodded.

"Shit... it's freezing." She said as I smiled.

"It's very much freezing. It's winter." I said and she smiled.