77

Anna's POV
"Peyton?" I mumbled hearing her starting to move around in the bed.

She's been moving around a lot. I popped up to see the blanket had fallen over to me. There was one blanket and a comforter. I put a blanket over her and grabbed another one form her little basket.

The floor started to hurt my back a little so I decided to sleep in the extra bedroom. After waking up at 9 in the morning I went in the kitchen to grab some cereal and make breakfast for Peyton.

Hearing someone knock on the door j opened it to see Kacy.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I was just taking care of Peyton. You ran off." I said and she scoffed.

"Jesus cause she didn't want to be touched unless it was you. Have you guys fucked since you broke up?" She asked and I just stared at her.

"That's none of your business. And you really think Peyton would cheat on you by sleeping with me?" I asked and she nodded.

"Wow you don't know Peyton at all." I said and she scoffed at me again.

"Peyton's mine. Okay so just fucking back off." She said storming up to Peyton's room.

"PEYTON!!" She yelled and I followed her behind her.

She opened the door but I prevented it from slamming open. Jesus Christ this girl how's the anger of a 5 year old child.

She climbed into Peyton's bed but before Kacy could get any closer Peyton squirmed away from her.

"Peyton come here.." she said before I knew it Peyton fell off the bed just because she didn't want to be close to Kacy.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" She yelled.

"I didn't do anything!!" I yelled pushing Kacy out of the way.

"Hey Peyton..." I said.

Somehow this girl was half awake in her sleep. I tried helping her up but she didn't even want to be close to me either.

Kacy pulled me away and she picked up Peyton who desperately trying to get out of her grip.

"Dude fucking calm down." She said and the second she yelled Peyton actually woke up this time.

"I told you... the aftermath is worse." I said and Kacy looked at me.

"Kacy it's no use." I said but seeing as Peyton's fought against her own girlfriend.

"KACY STOP IT!!" I yelled and she looked at me.

She stopped and Peyton was doing the same position as yesterday. Head down with her hands over her head and curled up.

"Go get Paxton." I said.

Lucas's Pov
I kept hearing knocks on the door.

"BRO GO AWAY!!" Paxton yelled to hear the continuous knocking.

"I'll get it." Isaid getting up and opening the door.

"Peyton. Peyton needs help!" Kacy said out of breath.

"Ill be there in a second..." Paxton said.

I walked towards Peyton's room to see Peyton shaking like crazy.

"Hey Peyton? Are you okay?" I asked getting closer.

She started to move away from me. I put my hand on her shoulder and she moved away from my hand and started to freak out more.

"Go away please stop touching me!!" She yelled.

I looked back at the two worried girls. When Paxton came rushing in after getting her pair of sweatpants on.

"Hey Peyton?" She asked climbing on the bed.

This time Peyton let her go. She started to break down in Paxton's arms.

"Make it stop. Make it stop please make it stop..." she begged on Paxton's shoulder.

"Hey it's okay..." Paxton whispered.

Paxton's Pov
I've never seen her act like this. Ever. Peyton had ignored me for awhile since I the night Kacy and Peyton.

She kept sobbing and she wasn't calming down. I looked over at Kacy and Anna who were just staring.

"Lucas will you go make breakfast? Or go get some?" I asked him and he nodded.

He gave me a kiss before leaving and the two girls just stood there. Anna took that as to leave me and Peyton alone while Kacy stayed.

"Leave." I said and she scoffed at me.

"I said fucking leave." I said before Anna grabbed Kacy's arm.

"I told you not to mess around with Paxton. When she says something fucking do it." Anna said pushing her out the door.

"Sorry Paxton..." she said and I nodded.

It was just me and Peyton. Peyton had found a way to calm down. She was still clinging onto me.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you. I'm sorry." She said over and over again.

"Hey stop... it was my fault alright your okay though." I said and she nodded.

"Peyton I feel like there is something your not telling me..." I said and she sighed.

She wasn't telling me anything. Ever since her and Anna broke up she's been secretive and quiet to herself.

"If you swear you won't get mad..." I said and I raised my eyebrow.

She was having a hard time figuring her words out. She started to mumble different words before getting to the point.

"Jackson..." she said starting the first word.

Her hand started shaking a little before I put my hand over hers.

"It's okay." I said and she took a deep breath.

"Jackson... sexually assaulted me multiple times..." she said and I could not believe what she just said.

A/n

This is somewhat I picture Peyton to look like. An innocent person. I don't care what you guys imagine Peyton to look like but I guess this is just for a preference.

 I don't care what you guys imagine Peyton to look like but I guess this is just for a preference