Synopsis

𝐒 𝐘 𝐍 𝐎 𝐏 𝐒 𝐈 𝐒

"It's been said that we only fall in love with three people in our lifetime. The love that looks right, the hard love and the love that lasts, preferably in that order."

It took him three years to get through to her. The same amount of time it took her ex to cheat on her and break her heart.

Caroline Danielsen. A ray of sunshine on the outside, broken on the inside. With her dark past, she has been through hell and back. She covers it well with her happy, optimistic soul. And her sarcastic comments. Her one job in life is to make anyone else around her happy, even if that comes at a expense of her own life. And then she meets Chris Evans and her world falls to the ground around her.

Chris Evans. A miserable man. On the outside, he is cold, distant, and most often mean. Tired of every girl he has ever had, falling in love with him because of his fame. His solution to all his problems? Drinking and one-night stands. That goes for Caroline the first time they meet, but when she turns up again and he figures out how she thinks and how she acts, he goes to every length to fix her.

Caroline had no idea that she could fall so fast and so hard for someone like Chris.