24 | It's Yours if You Want

March 6th 8am

Caroline Danielsen

I woke up moaning, which was becoming a regular thing for me. Chris had been waking me up like this for the last few months. Either by having his fingers inside me or his head between my legs. This morning he had his hand between my legs. I didn't mind waking up like this and he had asked me if it was okay. I hadn't disagreed with him.

I came with a last thrust of his fingers and he pulled them out of me, and licked them clean. It was a sight that still felt a bit gross. He leaned in for a kiss, but I stopped him. "Not until you have brushed your teeth or drunk some water."

"What? I don't get to kiss my girlfriend?"

"No, you just made me cum with your fingers and then you licked them clean, and then you think I want to kiss you, while you still have my juices in your mouth? That's disgusting." Chris rolled over on his back and placed his hand over his eyes and smiled. "You taste delicious, Sweetheart."

I smiled as well before turning to look at him. He was so hot, and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have met him. His jawline was so defined and I loved his beard. I loved how he gave me a beard burn every time he went down on me. "I need you to come in for work today."

I groaned. "But, I'm enjoying this vacation I have going on here." Chris stood up from the bed and got dressed. "I know you do, but we are starting to shoot the newest Marvel movie today, and I need my favourite personal assistant." I knew my vacation couldn't keep on going forever. Of course I knew that. He had just signed a new contract with the Russo brothers to play Steve Rogers again, and it was planned for him to start shooting today.

"Fine, but I need a shower first." It was an invitation for Chris to join me and luckily for me, he understood that. Chris picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and walked into the bathroom before he put me down in the shower, turning on the water I jumped when the cold water hit my skin and let out a small scream.

Chris laughed and the water soon got hot. I stepped under the water and shuddered when it hit my skin again. I closed my eyes, just enjoying the hot water. Chris came up behind me and started to massage the soap into my skin. He helped me rinse my body off before I turned around to face him.

Squirting some shower gel into my hand I rubbed them together before I started to rub them on his chest. I traced my finger on his tattoos, and I could feel he tensed up under me. I loved having that effect on him. He placed his hand on either side of my head before he walked me backwards until my back hit the wall. He caged me in with his arms, making me feel small. Simon used to do the same thing, but with him I felt small without being able to do anything about it, with Chris I felt completely different. With him I knew I could do something about it. I knew I could take control if I wanted to. That made me feel safe.

He picked me up and lined himself up with my core. Before I knew it, he thrusted into me.

*

"I think we should hide this relationship at work." Chris looked at me through the door opening to his bathroom, while I got ready. His words hurted, but I understood where he came from. "I have a reputation, Sweetheart. Please don't be upset." I put on my necklace and made sure it looked okay before I walked back into the bathroom. "No, no, it's okay. I get why. Don't worry. I can take the tram. Maybe I will see Rick again."

I brushed through my wet hair and Chris kissed my shoulder before he stepped out of the bathroom. "I have a surprise for you at work, by the way!" Chris shouted back into the bathroom at me. I walked out of the bathroom and picked out an outfit. I turned around and tried to get dressed without him seeing me naked. I know that he had seen me naked before, but that was just when we had sex. Him seeing me naked like this felt different. "Ooo, what surprise? Does it involve your dick inside me?"

"If I tell you what the surprise is, it isn't a surprise anymore. But I think you will like it." He winked at me and I giggled.

*

"Long time no see." Rick sat down beside me on the tram smiling. I smiled at him and nodded. "How have you been? We haven't talked for months. And how's Jared?" Putting on some lip balm on my dry lips, Rick took the lip balm out of my hands before applying it on his lips as well. I looked up at him. "What? It's important to have kissable lips at all times." I just laughed at him while he handed me my lip balm. Putting the tube in my bag he answered me. "I'm good. Jared and I went to visit his parents over the holidays. And then we travelled to Norway."

I smiled. They had come so far, Rick had yet to tell his parents that he was with a boy. "So how did you like Norway?"

"Oh, it's more amazing than I thought it would be. We visited this town called Hell. You seriously have a place called Hell? Does Satan live there?" I laughed and threw my head backwards on the seat and covered my mouth. "We do, but you know, in Norwegian hell means luck. So for us it doesn't mean anything bad. But I'm glad you liked my country. It is beautiful, right?"

They announced my stop and I gathered my things and stood up from my seat. "It is," Rick confirmed. "We should go out for dinner." I kissed him on the cheek before I walked to the door. "It's a date!" I shouted at him. "It's not a date!" He shouted back before he started laughing. He had used my words against me.

*

Arriving at work I walked into Chris' trailer. "Here is your coffee. Just how you like it." Chris smiled at me before he took a sip from his cup. I sat down on the opposite side of his table. "Where is my surprise?" Chris pushed a pile of paper over the table at me. I grabbed it and read the front page. Captain America and the assassin. "What's this?"

"It's the script for my new movie."

"Yeah, I can see that." I opened it and started to read the first pages.

"Don't give me an attitude," Chris leaned over the table and his eyes darkened.

"I'm not giving you an attitude, do you see me standing on one foot with the other bent either to the front, to the side or to the back? No? I didn't think so."

"Don't ballet terminology me and just read the script, Caroline."

I kept on reading it. This script had some good writing. I looked up at Chris. "Do you need help to go through the lines?"

"That would be nice." I started to read the lines. I had never watched the previous Avengers-movies, so the plot didn't make any sense to me. "This is so good, who is going to play Katarina?" Chris looked at me before he got a mischievous grin on his face.

"What now?" I laughed. When he had that look in his eyes it didn't come with any good. Well, that depended on what you considered was good and what was bad. For me it was a good thing. It usually resulted with him buried inside of me. And I was not complaining. "Surprise!" Chris laughed. I raised my brows at him. "It's yours if you want it."

"No," I protested. "I can't. I'm not an actress. I can't do it."

"I know you feel like you can't do it, but I know you can. And the role is yours if you want it." I shook my head. "No, I can't. I like being behind the camera, not in front of it." What Chris didn't know was that I didn't like having my pictures taken, so how would it be when I was supposed to be acting and talking in front of a camera? My OCD could probably not handle it.

"Let's make a deal. You say yes to this role, and we start shooting. If it doesn't turn out good, they can find a new girl to play Katarina, okay?" He held out a hand for me to shake. I licked the inside of my palm before I took his hand. "Deal. Now you can't go back on our deal." I could see that Chris was grossed out of my actions but he smiled and nodded.