58 | Marry Me.

Third person

"W-what are you doing?" His voice turned into a soft moan when Caroline licked a long stripe up his dick, before she took him into her mouth. He placed his hands on her head, knitting his hands into her hair, without pushing. He wasn't using any force, he knew how important it was for Caroline to have control, how big of a step this was for her. She needed to erase the memory of Simon. And Caroline thought that this would be the best option.

She wrapped her hand around the base of his dick and started to pump while she was sucking on his tip. Chris' breaths were shallow, and he tried to hold back. He bucked his hips towards Caroline when she took him the whole way, his cock hitting the back of her throat. "I'm going to cum." He warned her in between his moans. Chris tried to pull away, not wanting to finish in her mouth, but she didn't let go. When Caroline rolled his balls in her hands it was game over for him. He shot his cum down her throat, and to his surprise she swallowed it all.

Caroline surprised herself when she swallowed everything. The taste of him made her clamp her thighs together to try to relieve some of the ache. She got up from the floor and Chris grabbed her throat and kissed her deeply. How he could do that with still himself on her tongue she had no clue of. She moaned into his mouth and he swallowed it hungrily.

"This dress of yours leaves little to the imagination, Princess." She bucked her hips against his hand when he moved his hand in between the fabric of the dress and her skin. It had been so long since he called her Princess, and arousal was pooling at her core. "Please fuck me, Chris. I can't handle your teasing."

Chris didn't wait a second before he had ripped her panties off her body and threw them down on the floor. He thrusted into her hard and she whimpered out. "Did you touch yourself, while we were away from each other?" Caroline couldn't answer, her mind wouldn't cooperate with her mouth.

"Did you cum while touching yourself or did you realise that only me can make you cum?" Caroline wrapped her legs around Chris' body as he kept on whispering dirty words in her ears. It didn't take long before they both fell over the edge. Caroline bit down on his shoulder to stifle her moans. If anyone walked into the toilets now, they would be in trouble.

Chris was about to put Caroline down again, when she tightened her grip around him.

"Don't put me down yet. I don't think my legs would be able to hold me up."

Chris wrapped his hands around her waist and nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. He was out of breath, and felt amazing. The love of his life was back into his arms, and he was never letting her go again. No matter how their talk would go.

He slowly put her down to the floor before he sank down to the floor. He moved the fabric of her dress to the side, almost sure that she had put on that dress to mess with his head. It was working. He used some of her wetness to spread around her clit, he drew circles and flicked it with the tip of his fingers, earning a loud moan from Caroline.

Someone entered the room and Chris was fast with getting back up and covering Caroline's mouth with his hand. But he didn't stop his fingers from disappearing inside of her. She sent him a death stare.

If she was him she would have stopped and waited for the person to leave. But Chris didn't stop, he had one goal, and that was for her to cum again. He leaned into her ear. "You need to be quiet, love." Chris nibbled at her earlobe, while curling his fingers inside of her.

In the stall next to them, a woman sat on the toilet, unaware of what was happening next to her. And Caroline was soon going to meet her.

Caroline's legs shooked. She was trying her best to hold back her orgasm, she didn't want to cum while someone was next to them. Chris was pumping and curling his fingers at a high speed and when Caroline squeezed around his fingers he used his thumb to rub her clit, giving her the extra push to fall over the edge again.