20 | Cigarettes and Daydreams

December 31st

Caroline Danielsen

Things with Chris were great. He had moved from his apartment to a house. A big house. It turned out that it wasn't only me that shattered their apartment when they got mad. Chris had done the same. While my apartment was being renovated, I stayed with Chris. He was paying for it, even though I had tried to protest. I had my own money. And it was my doing.

"Nope," Chris had kissed my nose. "I'm paying. End of discussion."

He had made me shut up by fucking me senseless on almost every surface in his house. Not that I complained. He was the best sex I had ever had. What he didn't know was that I secretly put money into a savings account that I would pay him back with. Whether he liked it or not. Two could play that game.

"You know smoking kills, right?" I came and sat down beside him, leaning my head against the wall. It was cold outside and he wrapped the blanket he had around him around me and pulled me to his side. "They literally write it on the pack."

"You want one?" Chris offered. I shook my head. "No, thanks. I don't feel like dying today." He laughed and threw out his cigarette. And kissed the top of my head. "I will try to quit, for you. Besides, it's a horrible habit." We sat in silence for a while just enjoying each other's company. My mind started to wander. Everything had changed in just a few months. It had only been four months since Simon had cheated on me and three since I met Chris. And already now I was certain that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

"What do you feel like doing today? Because I have a few ideas." Chris moved his hand up my thigh. I slapped his hand playfully.

"Nope," I laughed. "Not happening. I'm still very sore. I love your fingers, and your dick, and not to mention your tongue. Oh, your magical tongue. But they are all on ban, Mr. Evans. But you can massage my shoulders." Chris moved me to sit in between his legs and started to rub my shoulders. I let out a moan and closed my eyes and placed my hands over his knees.

I think I lov...no.

*

"Did you know that it is only the Norwegian alphabet that has the vowels æ, ø and å. The Swedish alphabet has kind of the same thing, but it isn't the same. Well, the Danish language also has it, but we don't like Denmark. So we are just going to ignore that. And all English speaking people in this world always have a hard time pronouncing them. But you actually have those sounds in your own language."

Chris looked at me before he tried to pronounce it. It went horrible and I let out a big laugh. "Think about the second sound in the word first. That's your ø-sound. And for å, it's the first sound in all. My mind is completely blank when it comes to æ." Chris tried again. It was so much better this time.

"Good boy." I could feel Chris getting hard underneath me. I just learned a new thing about him, he liked being praised. "Do you like it when I call you good boy, Chris?" I wiggled my butt over his growing erection. "Mhm." He grabbed my hips making me go harder down on him. The need for an orgasm came slowly over me.

I went faster and Chris started to suck at my neck. With that I came. Getting off his lap, I pulled down his sweatpants along with his boxer briefs to his mid thigh. I wrapped my hand around his throbbing dick and jerked him off.

"Please don't stop," He begged as he shut his eyes in pleasure and his head leaned back on the sofa. He came with hot strings of cum and it released all over his abdomen.

I found a warm cloth and cleaned him. "You are fucking amazing, sweetheart."

"I know!" Chris just laughed at me.