19 | The Worst Person Ever

December 25th 9am

Chris had woken up an hour ago. Now he laid face to face with a sleeping Caroline. She looked so peaceful where she laid. Her hair was sprawled out over her face and the pillow. She had called him hers and that was all that he wanted to hear. Everything else they could figure out as they went.

He remembered the last time they slept together. The last time she made him cum. He didn't count the time where he had come to get Dodger after his press tour. That time was all about Caroline and her pleasure. This time was in his trailer when they were going through his sex scene, which he was going to do later with his co-star of the show, Michelle Dockery.

Thursday October 17th

On the set of Episode 5 of Defending Jacob

"Do you need to go over the script one more time?" Caroline looked at Chris. He nodded. "If you want." Caroline smiled that smile that lit up Chris' day, every damn time.

"He could probably use a little break."

"What do you think?"

"Come here." Chris did as the script said. He took a step closer.

"It says that they are going to kiss." Caroline looked up at her boss. Before she could blink his lips were on hers. Caroline shut out every thought about this being wrong. She didn't care. Her hands pulled off his dress shirt. Her small hands wandered down his torso and to his belt. Caroline couldn't get his pants off quick enough. Their lips parted when Chris took Caroline's shirt off. Moving her panties to the side, like he did the first time they did this, he rubbed her clit.

Caroline felt more brave now than she did the first time. She grabbed his cock, stroking it. Chris trew his head backwards. Her petite fingers felt amazing around his semi hard cock. She pumped him a few times before she lined him up with her dripping core. He got the hint and thrust inside her. Wrapping her legs around his hips, he pushed her up against the wall. The new position allowed him to go deeper into her.

She didn't know how long she could hold her orgasm in, the pleasure being too much. Caroline remembered from last time that he liked when she asked permission. "Can I please cum? Please?" Caroline leaned her head back against the wall of the trailer. She was on the brink of falling over the edge. "Not yet." Chris panted out, chasing for his release.

"I-I can't hold it anymore. Please just let me cum." Chris could feel her clenching around him as she spoke. He knew she could hold it.

"I know you can, sweetheart," He kissed her down to the swell of her breast. "Hold it." Caroline did as she got told. She always did. Her fathers words at the back of her head.

"A man will always own you. You will do as he says. Do you understand?"

"Yes, daddy."

The clenching around his dick, got too much for Chris. He exploded inside her at the same time that Caroline released all over him. He pulled out of her and he could see their mixed cum leaking out of her. The sight made him want to bury himself inside of her again. But he couldn't. He was all for that, hit and quit.

Caroline sank down to the floor, trying to catch her breath again. He had given her a whole other form for pleasure. Getting up she found a cloth and wet it and cleaned herself with it. Chris had left to shoot his scene and she sat down on the sofa, closing her eyes. She had just slept with Chris, while she was kind of going out with Rick. Even though her and Rick had agreed it was just casual, she felt like the worst person ever. She was no better than Simon.