6 | Drinking and Sex

TRIGGER WARNING - DRUGS AND RAPE

***

Simon stood in front of me looking down at me. I looked up at him with an angry look. How could he be here? He held a hand out for me to take, but I completely ignored it and got up by myself.

"What are you doing here? I thought I made it very clear that I didn't want to see you again?"

"Oh, yes, you did," Simon started and looked me straight in the eyes. "But, I came to talk to you. To apologise." Yeah, right. "But I don't want to talk to you, so if you could leave me alone that would be great." I tried to push past him, but he grabbed my overarm pulling me back. The moment he touched me I felt a jolt of electricity.

"Please talk to me, babe." He pleaded. "You can't just leave everyone back home. I miss you. Michelle was a mistake. Let me take you out for one drink, and if you still don't want to talk to me afterwards, I will leave you alone and go back to Norway."

I thought about it. I knew he wouldn't give up before I agreed with him. "Ok, one drink tonight, and after that you will leave me alone. Do you understand?" He nodded and let go of my arm.

The day had progressed rapidly and I had agreed to meet with Simon at the same bar that I had gone to the first night. He was already there and had bought me a drink already. The moment I walked into the bar his face lit up and he stood up and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so glad you wanted to take this drink with me."

"Mhm." I took a sip of my drink. It tasted kind of funny, but I didn't think much of it. It wasn't what I usually ordered, so I figured that was why it tasted different. We had been sitting in the bar for about two hours, drinking. The conversation flowed easily between us. It was nice talking to him again. I had missed him.

"Is Michelle pregnant?" I blurted out before I could stop myself. Cursing myself for asking it. The bartender came with shots for us. I took one as soon as he had put one glass down on the table.

"No, she is not."

"But, Ems said you bought a pregnancy test from her the other day." He laughed his laughter that I once had fallen in love with.

"That was for my mum. I haven't been sleeping with Michelle since that night. It's you I want. It is you I love." His confession made me down three more shots, before I excused myself and went to the restrooms.

I called Emma and told her about my situation. Well, she didn't answer so I left her a voicemail, telling her I would kill her the next time I saw her, to let Simon know where I was. Splashing some water in my face I went out into the bar again.

The moment I laid my eyes on Simon again I wanted to kiss him. So I did just that. I went straight over to him and sat down in his lap and smashed my lips against his. I had control for a moment before Simon took the control from me and brushed his tongue against my bottom lip. Parting my lips I let him deepen the kiss.

*

We stumbled into my apartment. He led me to the bed and pushed me down on it. He undressed me before kissing down from my neck down to my breasts. He took one of my nipples into his mouth while flicking the other with his pointer finger.

I arched my back, grinding my hips against his clothed crotch. He pushed my hips down with one of his arms before he left my nipples after giving them equal amounts of attention with his mouth, kissing down my stomach and to where I needed him the most.