15 | That Feels Good

A week later, Caroline's apartment

Caroline Danielsen

It had been a week since me and Rick had slept together, and he had told me he was gay. I had met his boyfriend, Jared, and oh boy was he attractive. I had been third wheeling on their dates, just because Rick felt guilty for not knowing he was gay, before we started dating. 

I had told him to get his act together, and that it wasn't his fault. It could be worse; we could have gotten married and ended up getting a divorce, and that was just a lot of work for the both of us. They were going to the aquarium and had invited me, but I had refused.

I was laying on my sofa, with Dodger on top of me. When you are bothered with allergies over a longer period of time like I was now, you stopped caring if you didn't see that much or if your throat was itching. Your body got used to having an allergy attack. 

Chris had told me he was going to pick up Dodger today and I wanted to spend as much time as I could with him before Chris got here. Even though I was so done with him giving me allergies, his cuteness overruled any pain I currently was in.

I was petting Dodger on his head while I was watching a documentary about Drapene i Baneheia. It was a true crime from the place Baneheia in Norway, where two little girls got raped and murdered by a guy in 2000. 

It was a tragic story that had shocked the whole of Norway. In 2002 there was a guy that got arrested for it, and there was now new evidence in the case, and the police had reopened it. I had written my graduation paper in third grade in highschool in Norwegian about the Baneheia-accident.

There was a knock on the door and Dodger got excited he jumped up and ran to the door. He started barking at the door. Pausing the show I got up from my position on the sofa and walked to the door. "I wonder who that could be. Is it daddy, Dodger?" I pet him behind his ear before I opened the door, and to nobody's surprise, Chris was standing on the other side. Dodger jumped up at him.

"Hey, boy. It's so good to see you, buddy." Chris knelt down and petted his dog, while Dodger licked Chirs' face. Looking up at me Chris smiled before he noticed my current state. "What the hell has happened to you?" He came back up and placed his hands on either side of my face and turned my head in every way possible, examining the rash that Dodger had started to give me on my throat and neck. "I'm allergic to dogs," I stated.

"Holy fuck, Princess," He looked at me with concern in his eyes. "If you had just told me, I would have forced Scott to take care of him." Like I hadn't done that. "I tried. But you were being a dickhead and very mean about it, you weren't listening to me when I told you I did not want to watch him. That I couldn't watch him." Chris stepped into my apartment with me still between his hands. He leant down and kissed my throat.

The cooling of his lips and breath did wonders to the itching I was feeling. I leaned my head backwards allowing him more access. He kicked off his shoes and led me to the sofa. Sitting down on it he pulled me down on his lap, his lips never leaving my throat. It felt so good. When he grazed his lips on my skin I arched my back and let out a soft moan. That only resulted in Chris doing it again. The action going straight to my core. I had missed his touch. Every thought and every doubt disappeared from my head. This felt so right. "That feels good."

Suddenly Chris pulled away from me. "Fuck," He moved his hands away from me and placed them on the top of the back of the sofa. "I stepped way out of line. I'm so sorry. I know you have a boyfriend. This was so wrong of me. I'm so sorry." I shook my head. "I'm not together with Rick anymore. We broke up about a week ago." That seemed to relax Chris and his hands went straight back to my body and his lips pressed against mine. His lips went back to my throat and his hands massaged my ass. I tugged at his roots with my hands, and grinded my hips against him.

He lifted me up and carried me into the bedroom and threw me down on the bed. I let out a small laugh. He hovered over me and kissed my lips. "You have no idea how long I have waited for this moment, Princess." I closed my eyes and enjoyed his touch on my hot skin. He ripped open my t-shirt and groaned when he realised I had no bra on. He started to kiss my throat again before kissing down between my breast and down my stomach.

Placing his hand between my legs he noticed how wet I already was. "Are you all wet for me, Princess?"

"Mhm."

*

I started to put a bra on, still shaking from my mind blowing orgasm. Finding a new pair of panties and an oversized t-shirt in my closet I put them on as well. The whole time Chris was laying in my bed and was watching me. I started to put Dodger's toys in the bag Scott had given them in. "What are you doing?"

I turned around and looked at Chris. "You said you didn't do the whole cuddle after sex-thing, so I'm packing Dodger things so you can leave." I kept on putting his things in the bag, and I could hear Chris moving in my bed behind me. I felt his arms around my waist. I pushed him away. "This was a mistake, Mr. Evans."

He took a step back and went back to his cold expression. He got himself dressed and stepped out of the bedroom behind me. He called out for Dodger. He came running toward us and I gave Chris the bag and sat down to say my farewells to Dodger. 

"I'm gonna miss you. Even though you made my life a living hell with my allergies, that's not your fault." I scratched him behind his ears and I could see that Dodger was sad. "Come on buddy, time to go." Chris put on Dodger's leash, before opening the door and stepped out into the hallway.

"Thanks for the tongue-work you did down there!" I called out after him, wanting to hit my head against the wall. 

Thanks for the tongue-work? What the actual fuck? 

Chris turned around and smirked at me. I knew what he was thinking. I wasn't thinking that. This was the last time in a very long time I was going to enjoy Chris's mouth on me, and his magical fingers, doing wonders to me and making me cum.

"Anytime, Princess."