Oscar Emboaba [~] Photo Shoot Love

Sipping your coffee during your break, you tried to ignore the words that came flying out of the mouth of your annoying coworker. The coffee was hours old and didn't taste good but it gave you something to focus on besides your annoying coworker. As a photographer, you were used to dealing with difficult people. Clients could be late or it could take a while to get a perfect shot. However, your coworker had been blabbering on and on about something for the last two hours and it was driving you insane. You were a few seconds away from dumping the coffee on her head when your boss came over. Straightening up, you removed the coffee cup from your lips.

"Can I help you with anything, Mr. Louis," you asked, tossing the coffee cup into the trash.

"Yes, if you would just follow me to my office," he replied. You followed him, not even bothering to saying goodbye to your annoying coworker. The walk was short but quiet and your boss's long strides were hard to keep up with. As you entered his office, he motioned for you to take a seat. You sat down quickly, crossing your legs. "As head of your department, I would like to congratulate you on your last campaign for this company; my superiors were impressed with it. So, we've decided to put you on a higher level job. You have another shoot on Tuesday," your boss stated.

You nodded, excited for this new chance. Tuesday came around and you smoothed out your shirt. Pulling your hair up into a bun, you walked carefully into the room. I went over to the laptop and camera, setting up the equipment for the shoot. As you linked the camera with the laptop the door to the studio opened. Turning around, you saw your boss flanked by a very attractive man. Willing yourself forward, you greeted your boss and the attractive man.

"(Y/N), this is Oscar, the model of this shoot," your boss stated, introducing you to the attractive man, Oscar.

"Nice to meet you," you replied, shaking Oscar's hand.

"The pleasure is all mine," he responded. Oscar went to go change for the shoot while you and your boss conversed.

"I have a meeting to attend, when I get back, I expect results," your boss stated before walking out. You sighed and went to grab your camera, waiting for Oscar to reappear. When he did, you almost dropped your camera. He was shirtless, and in a pair of jeans. It took a lot of effort to not stare at his muscles.

"Just stand on the line, in front of the green screen," you replied, pointing to the red tape on the floor. He nodded and followed your directions. You snapped photos as you went along, occasionally telling Oscar to move around and to do different poses. Thankfully, he was one of the easiest going clients you had ever worked with and didn't throw tamper tantrums, which you were thankful for. As the photo shoot went on, you couldn't help but question Oscar's occupation.

He wasn't like any model you had worked with before. Sure he was extremely handsome and had quite a nice body but he seemed shy and reserved, like he didn't enjoy the spotlight. Wiping the sweat from your head, due to the heat of the lights in the studio, you stood up. "Alright, break time everyone," you sighed. Placing the camera on a stand, you walked over to the laptop with one of the computer graphic guys. Reviewing the images, you picked out a few to show to your boss when he returned.

You walked over to the table in the corner with drinks and snacks on it. Your hand touched someone else's as you both reached for a bottle of water. You retracted your hand and turned to see Oscar standing there. "Sorry," you both said at the same time. You both chuckled. Grabbing different water bottles, you both turned to each other. You exchanged small talk, finding out they you had a lot in common. Turns out he was a footballer for Chelsea FC and originally from Brazil.

You found his accent adorable. You were both quiet and reserved which you liked. The photo shoot went on after the break and Oscar left to change. Before he returned, your boss came into the photo shoot area. You showed him the photos that you had picked out and he selected a few to send to advertising. As you worked on that Oscar came out of the changing room that we had set up for him. You turned around, sipping some water when you saw Oscar come out in only a pair of green and yellow boxers.

Your eyes widened and you almost spit out your water. Oscar didn't seem to notice. As you walked forward, you could see a tint of red on his cheeks. Your cheeks probably matched the color of his own as you motioned for him to stand on the two red x's you had placed on the floor. Walking back over to the camera, you tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear and grabbed the camera. The photo shoot dragged on, with the green and yellow boxer shoot being the last of the day.

As you went to pack up your camera, you felt a tap on your shoulder. Turning around, you came face to face with Oscar, who was now clothed completely. You smiled up at him. "I just wanted to say it was nice meeting you," he replied, rubbing the back of his head.

"The pleasure is all mine," you replied, a blush returning to your cheeks.

"Maybe we could meet up again, you know when both of us are fully clothed," Oscar stammered in his cute accent.

"That sounds great," you agreed. You swapped numbers and he promised to text you when he was free. You blushed deeply as he handed your phone back to you. He left shortly afterwards, leaving you to fantasize about the promised date in the small photo shoot studio. You smiled widely, putting the camera away before walking out.