Cristiano Ronaldo [~] Ronaldo #3

Your peaceful sleep was interrupted by a hyped up four-year-old. "Wake up Mãe, Pai!" he shouted in Portuguese.

                "What is it, Junior?" your husband yawned, rolling over in his half sleep.

                "Time to get up!" You sat up, mostly awake while your husband hid under the covers. Yanking the covers back, you smirked at your husband's whimpering.

                "Oh, get up," you chided, hopping out of bed. You allowed Junior to drag you out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen. Grabbing a yogurt, you ate silently while Cristiano walked into the room.

                "What do you want for breakfast, Junior?" you asked.

                "Toast!" he shouted. Admiring his energy at this time of the morning, you popped the two pieces into the toaster. Cristiano made himself his breakfast. After you all finished eating, you all changed out of your pajamas and into clothes for Cristiano's game. Pulling up to the stadium, you were the first to hop out. The annoying flash of cameras and shouts of paparazzi were ignored as you unbuckled Junior from his car seat. Walking into the stadium, Junior on your hip, you guys were finally able to get away from the publicity that came with Cristiano's job.

                Cristiano's mother waved from the other end of the hallway and you let Junior run to his grandmother after bidding goodbye to his father. Turning towards your husband, you brought up the question that had been nagging you the whole time, "When are we going to tell Junior about the bun in the oven?" you asked your husband.

                You had already told your friends and families as you neared the end of the fourth month of your pregnancy. You both wanted to tell Junior, you just weren't sure how. "We'll tell him after the game, or during, depends if I score a goal or not," Cristiano winked.

                "You better," you joked, kissing your husband goodbye. Walking into the VIP section of the stadium, you quickly found Cristiano's mother and Junior. Sitting beside them, you waited for the game to start. It wasn't supposed to be a hard game for Real Madrid, to the best of your understanding. Waiting for kick off was boring for the four-year-old sitting next to you, who decided to run around the VIP section in the meantime.

                "Junior," Cristiano's mother warned, "stay away from the staircase." Junior nodded apologetically before resuming his fun with the other kids of the Real Madrid players that he knew from past games. Seeing the teams emerge from the tunnel, you pulled Junior into his seat and he immediately calmed down. The opponent kicked off first and the game had begun.

                The game started off slow, as it usually did, and the first sign of action was when Bale had a shot on goal. A corner kick was awarded and your husband stood waiting in the goal. The cross came in and your husband scored with a perfectly executed header. He celebrated his usual way before sticking his finger in his mouth, dedicating the goal to Junior.

                "Pai scored a goal for me!" Junior replied excitedly, as he always did whenever his father scored a goal. With Real ahead by one, the half concluded. You didn't want to walk all the way down to the locker room due to the risk of falling, so you called Cristiano via telephone, like the lazy person you were.

                "Hello?"

                "Great goal."

                "Thank you," he replied, you could hear the smile in his voice.

                "How was that supposed to tell Junior he has a little sibling on the way?" you asked, making sure Junior was not within hearing distance.

                "I've got it covered," he responded.

                "I'm sure you do," you rolled your eyes. "I'm serious Cristiano, it's only a matter of time before someone opens their big mouth and tells him. I want us to be the ones to tell him."

                "I got it covered, footballer's honor," he stated.

                "Alright, good luck!" you replied before hanging up. "He better have it covered," you muttered to yourself. The game restarted and you waited anxiously for Cristiano to do something to let his son know about your little secret. James had scored ten minutes ago and it was crunch time for Cristiano Ronaldo. A breakaway occurred and it was just Bale and Cristiano against the goalkeeper. Bale took a shot and the keeper blocked the shot.

                However, the ball bounced back into the field of play, right to the feet of your husband. With a quick tap, your husband scored again. Grabbing the ball from the net, Cristiano tucked the ball into his shirt, making it look as if he were pregnant. The Real Madrid crowd cheered louder as Cristiano placed his thumb in his mouth, revealing your pregnancy to the world.

                Looking over at Junior, you were met with a confused stare from Junior. "What is Pai doing?" he asked.

                "He's dedicating his goal," you smiled.

                "To who?" Junior questioned. In response, you pointed to your belly. "Your stomach?" he replied, confused.

                "No, silly. To your sibling in my belly," you smiled, waiting for his reaction.

                "You ate my sibling!" he cried.

                "No, no, no, no," you stated quickly, "Mãe is expecting your sibling."

                "So I'm going to be a brother?" he asked. Nodding, he smiled. Turning to his grandmother he stated excitedly, "I'm going to be a brother!" Your mother-in-law smiled and feigned shock. The game concluded, Real Madrid winning 3-0. You walked carefully down the stairs of the stadium as your son charged ahead. "Pai!"

                Your husband picked him up and placed him on his hip. "Did you tell him?" he mouthed to him. You nodded.

                "I'm going to be a brother!" Junior shouted. People passing by ruffled Junior's head and congratulated you and Cristiano. Walking out to the car, you three were mobbed by paparazzi. Tucking Junior's head into the crook of Cristiano's neck, you allowed Cristiano to drag you through the crowd.

                "What's the gender of the baby?"

                "Is the baby Cristiano's?"

                "How far along are you?"

                "When is the baby due?"

                The questions kept pouring out but you ignored them. All that mattered to you was that the baby was healthy and that your family was happy, especially when the new addition would arrive. Five months later, you delivered a full term healthy baby girl. Junior originally wanted a brother but changed his tune when he laid eyes on his sister, vowing to always protect her.