Aaron Ramsey [~] Away Game

For Chambers-Ramsey-x:

                You sighed as you packed your bag. You were going to attend one of Aaron's away games. They were playing some Spanish team that was about to get regulated for promotional reasons. Since it wasn't a formal game, players were allowed to bring family members with them onto the Arsenal plane. It was only a day trip but you still wanted to be prepared. You never know what fans will start throwing around now a days.

                Tucking your Ramsey jersey under a sweatshirt, you picked up your bag. "Aaron, are you ready, yet?" you called. Your new husband was in the other room, double checking the flight and everything.

                "Yeah, just give me a second to shut down the computer," Aaron responded. You walked downstairs to your car. Loading your stuff in the trunk, you waited for Aaron to emerge. He did, in a suit and tie. The players had no time in between the flight and the match to change from plane clothes to their suits so they were forced to wear them. You hopped into the passenger seat.

                Aaron started the car and you drove off towards the airport. Aaron parked the car in the lot especially for celebrities before getting out of the car. You followed suit, following Aaron to the plane. You greeted the air hostesses and the other players you passed to your seats. Most of the players had brought their girlfriend/wife along with them.

                The door closed shut and the plane took off. You rested your head on top of Aaron's shoulder and he rested his head on top of yours. "Aw look at the cute couple," a few of the single guys joked. Aaron told them to go away which made you giggle.

                "How long is this flight again?" Aaron asked you.

                "Two hours," you replied, after a moment of thought. You and Aaron were towards the back of the plane, which meant there was less people around the two of you.

                "How are you feeling? Are you still sick?" Aaron asked, holding your hand in his.

                "I feel fine," you responded. "The doctor said I was perfectly healthy." You smiled to yourself at the information your doctor had given you the day before. But you wanted to wait until after the game to tell Aaron the information, otherwise he wouldn't be as focused. You and Aaron continued to talk until the plane landed. The players left without their families because they had to do press conferences and such before the actual match began. You waited with the rest of the families until the flight attendants told you when to get off.

                You arrived at the stadium. The opposing teams banners hung on the side of the stadium and you couldn't help but miss the Emirates Stadium. You pulled off your sweater, proudly displaying your Arsenal jersey. You sat down, waiting for the match to start. The other WAGs piled in around you. As you sat waiting for the match to start you heard laughter.

                Looking to the side, you saw a kid who must have been about five or so years old. He was giggling as his dad lifted him onto his shoulders. You smiled at the sight, imagining the same in your future. The stadium erupted in cheers as the players took the field. Aaron walked onto the pitch, directly behind Cazorla. After the formalities had passed, the match begun.