Marc Bartra [~] Surprise! I'm Pregnant!

For irwinsfuturewife: Marc Bartra

When Rikke found out that she was pregnant, she immediately wanted to tell Marc in an interesting way. The two of them had been trying to have a baby for nearly a year and now everything was finally happening. So, she had to make it absolutely perfect. She had a few ideas put no real plan quite yet. First step, however, was keeping the secret from Marc.

Rikke and Marc told each other everything, which is why their relationship worked so perfectly in the eyes of those around them. However, Rikke would have to keep the secret from Marc, for his sake. She wanted to surprise him. Finally coming up with the best idea ever, at least according to her, Rikke put her plan into action.

After Marc left for training, Rikke went to the bakery. She asked for a dog friendly cake, which the bakery advertised on their website. The bakery said that the cake would be ready by tomorrow and Rikke quickly rushed off to finish the rest of her plans. The following day, she picked up the cake from the bakery and drove home.

Nina greeted her at the door, smelling the cake in Rikke's arms. "Not yet, Nina. We have to surprise Marc," Rikke smiled, petting Nina softly on her back. Rikke walked into the kitchen, putting the dog cake of the countertop and pulling out the cupcakes she had gotten from the food store. Pulling out the icing bag, she rushed to write of the messages and prepared the cakes.

Checking the clock, Rikke moved faster. Pulling out the mini Bartra Barcelona jersey she had gotten, she quickly framed it and put it on the wall in their spare room. The room was empty now but it would soon become the nursery. Rolling in the basinet, Rikke situated it underneath the mini Bartra jersey with a 'Coming Soon' sign in it.

Rikke rushed back downstairs, setting the cake in front of Nina. "Now you can eat it," Rikke smiled, ruffling Nina's ears. Putting the cupcakes around the kitchen table, Rikke waited for Marc to walk into their shared home. The familiar car pulled into the driveway, Marc stepping out. The front door opened and Marc walked in, dropping his training bag on the floor.

"I'm home!" he shouted, causing Rikke to walk out of her hiding spot.

"How was practice?" she asked, giving Marc a peck on the lips.

"Good, tiring, but good," Marc replied. Stepping into the kitchen, Marc spotted Nina eating her cake in the corner. "What is she eating?"

"Oh, I went food shopping and got her a treat," Rikke shrugged, trying to hide the smile that was creeping onto her face.

"Hey, girl," Marc greeted Nina, patting her on the head. "What's this?" Marc asked, picking up the paper Rikke had stuck in the cake. It was laminated and was brushed with a dog repellant to keep Nina from eating it. Marc read the words on the paper aloud. "The kitchen table is where families are made every night over a nice meal," Marc read. Confused, Marc looked over at Rikke, who shrugged once more, before looking over at the kitchen table.

Spotting the cupcakes on the table, Marc got up and walked over to the table. Each of the cupcakes had a phrase on them, which Marc read as he walked around the table. "You're . . . getting . . . closer . . . to . . . the . . . prize . . . Marc . . . but . . . what . . . does . . . twelve . . . signify?" he stated. The last cupcake had 'Eat Me!' on it. "Did you do this?" Marc asked Rikke.

"Maybe, but you're not done yet, Marc," Rikke winked. "You should follow what the cupcake says." Shrugging, Marc unwrapped the cupcake and took a bite, revealing the filling in the cupcake.

"That tastes like applesauce," Marc said, setting the cupcake down.

"So, where are apples in this house?" Rikke questioned, a smirk filtering onto her face.

"Rikke, what is this all about?"

"Oh c'mon, Marc. Just finish the game!" Marc checked the fridge and then the pantry for apples, when he found the last clue. It was an empty baby food jar and Rikke had taken the wrapping off. Opening the jar, Marc pulled out the last message she had made.

"This jar is empty but it can be filled. Go to our empty room, which will soon be filled," he repeated. Raising an eyebrow at Rikke, Marc walked up the stairs and into the supposedly empty room. Rikke leaned on the door as Marc stared at the mini Bartra jersey on the wall. His eyes then moved to the basinet below it. "Coming Soon?" Rikke waited for it to sink in. The gears in Marc's head started turning until it finally clicked. "You're pregnant?" Pulling out the positive pregnancy test, Rikke giggled as Marc picked her up and spun her around. Placing her on the ground, he pecked kisses all over her face, causing Rikke to laugh even more. "You're really pregnant?"

"Would I lie to you?" Rikke replied, a wide smile on her face. Marc's smile widened and he placed a deep kiss on Rikke's lips. Kneeling down, he pressed a kiss to Rikke's still flat stomach.

"Hi, Baby Bartra. I'm your papa! And I can't wait for you to get here!" Marc shouted at Rikke's stomach, causing Rikke to laugh once more. "Your mother's a smart woman, Junior. She planned this whole thing out to tell me about you. And we can't wait until you finally come out!"

"You're going to make our child go deaf with all of your screaming, Marc," Rikke joked.

"Sorry, Baby Bartra. I'm just so excited about you," Marc whispered to Rikke's belly. Standing up, Marc pulled Rikke into a hug as the two of them stared at the mini Bartra jersey on the wall. "Have I ever told you that I love you?"

"You've mentioned it a few times," Rikke said, a joking smile on her face.

"Well I love you more than anything or anyone else on the planet," Marc smiled, pressing another kiss to Rikke's lips.

A.N. Updated request list is as follows: Sergi Roberto, Neymar (Part 2), Aleksandar Mitrovic, Robert Lewandowski, Mesut Özil, Neymar, Chuba Akpom, Adnan Januzaj, Hachim Mastour, Rafinha Alacantara, and Cristiano Ronaldo. About fifteen hours until requests are closed so if you want one and can't wait until March, I suggest you PM me or comment. And there's eleven requests, so please be patient if you have requested because that's a big number of requests! Thank you to all my readers, I'll try and get the requests done as soon as I can.