Marc Bartra (Part 1) [~] Contracted Love

You sighed as you took another call from your agent. As an up and coming singer, you were reliant on your manager to get your name out in the open. "Yes, Martha," you responded to your agent.

                "Are you free right now?" she asked.

                "Yes, why?" you questioned, looking around the quaint coffee shop.

                "Meet me at the Italian restaurant down the street from the agency, we have things to discuss," she stated before hanging up on you. Rolling your eyes at her antics, you got up, discarding your trash on the way out, and hopped into your car. After a short drive, you pulled up to the Italian restaurant Martha had told you to go to. Getting out of the car, you pulled on your shades and walked inside the restaurant.

                You weren't quite dressed to the nines in your Nike sneakers and matching workout clothes but the snobby-looking hostess led you to a secluded table where Martha and a man sat. You pulled out the chair next to Martha and plopped down in it. "What's up?" you asked.

                "Could you be a bit more professional?" Martha replied, annoyed.

                "Well you could have given me a bit of a head's up before you dragged my butt down here. And by the way, why am I here in the first place?" you asked.

                "We'll explain in a little bit," Martha replied evasively. "We're still waiting on someone else." You raised your eyebrow at this but sat in your chair quietly, playing games on your phone.

                "Ah, here he is," the man, Pedro, stated. Looking up from your phone, you locked eyes with a man. He was handsome, but you had no idea who he even was. "This is my client, Marc Bartra," Pedro replied. Marc took the seat across from you, looking as confused as you felt.

                "Now you are both probably very confused," Martha said.

                "Yes," you both chorused.

                "Martha and I have been talking lately and we have a proposition for the both of you," Pedro responded.

                "You are an up and coming singer, (Y/N), and Marc is an up and coming footballer," Martha pointed out.

                "Which is why we think it would be in the best interest if the two of you enacted a relationship. You can both publicize each other and you will both rise to stardom in your respective fields."

                "You want us to have a fake relationship?" you asked, narrowing your eyes.

                "Yes," Martha and Pedro stated.