Stephan El Shaarawy [~] Interviews

For vanshika1212: Stephan El Shaarawy

Although it had been nearly two months since Vanshika and Stephan had officially tied the knot, Vanshika still had a hard time fully grasping the information. She was married to the man she loved with all her heart. A golden band rested on her ring finger, where it would stay for all time, the matching ring on Stephan's own ring finger.

With his loan to Monaco making headlines throughout Italy, Stephan agreed to have a formal interview. He didn't think it was a big deal at all; he just wanted to move forward with his career and if it meant being loaned out, so be it. Vanshika stood on the side of the set as Stephan walked over to his seat. Shaking hands with the reporter, Stephan leaned back in his seat.

"First question: How do you feel about being loaned out for the season?"

"I understand that my performances have been unsatisfactory to fans and coaches and I'm ready to use this as an opportunity to get into their good graces once more. I hope to prove my ability as a player and as a goal scorer." Vanshika knew how badly Stephan wanted to prove himself to the world. It was undeniable that he had talent, but he was often labelled as a one season wonder, which never ceased to annoy him and make him want to exceed all the more. The interviewer listed off a few more questions and Stephan answered then all truthfully and poised.

"Now, I'd like to shift to a more personal rather than professional tone of the interview. You got married this summer and people are questioning whether or not it'll affect your playing. Your thoughts on the subject?" Stephan smiled for a moment before turning and looking up at the interviewer.

"Truthfully, I don't know if it will affect how I play. I love my wife Vanshika to the moon and back and as I'm starting to learn: happy wife equals happy life. I'd like to make her happy by succeeding in football, and with her watching on the sidelines, it'll definitely push me to work harder and try and score goals, but I honestly don't know," Stephan smiled, sending a wink over to Vanshika before reconnecting his eyes with the interviewer's.

"Is there a difference between having a wife or a girlfriend on the sidelines watching you play?"

"A little bit, but it honestly depends on how long you've been dating or have been married for. I don't think a ring changes how someone loves another person. But there is something different in terms of how others see your relationship. In my own relationship, a lot of people who didn't know us kept questioning whether or not is was genuine and now that we've gotten married, there are fewer and fewer of those people."

"And our final question of the day: when do we get to meet this allusive Vanshika?"

"She's here right now but I don't know if she wants to come onto the show or not," Stephan chuckled, looking in Vanshika's direction. Blushing a bit, Vanshika shook her head, not wanting to appear in Stephan's interview. "She's a little shy," Stephan told the reporter, a large smile on his face.

"Are you the more outgoing out of the two of you?"

"I think I definitely attract more attention due to my hair than she does on the streets, but I think we're both reserved in unknown and unfamiliar situations."

"Well that's all the time we have today, tomorrow tune in for a reveal of some of FIFA's corruption charges and scandals," the interviewer said before the interview stopped. Stephan shook hands with the man once more before making his way over to Vanshika. Wrapping his arms around her, Stephan kissed her head lovingly.

"Ready to go?" Vanshika nodded and Stephan grabbed her hand, leading her out of the room. The two walked out into the parking lot, which was thankfully gated so no paparazzi could mob celebrities. Walking over to their car, Stephan released Vanshika's hand as the two hopped into the car. Driving away, Vanshika started to play with her wedding band. "Why do you keep playing with it, the wedding ring I mean?" Stephan asked, glancing over at Vanshika before turning his gaze back to the road.

"It's just a little . . . surreal, how we're married an all," Vanshika replied, a smile gracing her lips. "It seems like only yesterday, you were the dork who couldn't properly form sentences when talking to me in that restaurant."

"I told you that I was a little sick, that my throat was sore," Stephan chuckled. "Truth was I couldn't believe I was the guy who had managed to land a date with the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world."

"You always knew how to make a girl blush, Mr. El Shaarawy."

"And you have magnificent taste in men, Mrs. El Shaarawy," Stephan fired back as he pulled into their shared home. Vanshika laughed as she hopped out of the car.

"Humble, I see," she joked as she walked towards the door. Unlocking it, she felt Stephan come up behind her. Sweeping her off her feet, Vanshika screamed in surprise. "Stephan! What is wrong with you?"

"A guy can't carry his beautiful blushing bride through the doorway?" Stephan asked innocently, gently kicking the door open with his foot. Stepping through the doorway, Stephan kicked the door closed and continued to hold Vanshika in his arms.

"You can put me down now, Stephan," Vanshika pointed out.

"Hmm, nah," Stephan replied, walking towards their master bedroom. Vanshika's arms tightened around Stephan's neck as he jumped straight into their room. Gently throwing her onto the bed, causing her hair to fall into her face, Vanshika shot a mock glare Stephan's way.

"Was that really necessary?"

"Nope, but I don't really care," Stephan winked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Well are you just going to sit there or are you going to come over here and give your wife a kiss?" Vanshika questioned. Stephan smiled and crawled over to Vanshika, connecting their lips in a passionate embrace. Rolling over, Stephan pulled Vanshika on top of him.

"Now, you give me a kiss," he ordered.

"So demanding," Vanshika joked before leaning down and planting one on his nose. As impatient as ever, Stephan grabbed Vanshika's face and pulled her lips back to his.