Holger Badstuber [~] Family Beach Day

You and Holger had two kids together. However, you felt as if you had ten with the amount of chaos the two caused. The football season had just ended and Holger had time before he would train with the national team. You also had time off of work. Taking advantage of the free time, you had booked a trip for the four of you to the beaches of the Caribbean.

            Your flight left the next day and you had yet to start packing. Rushing around your house for the next thirteen hours, you and Holger loaded your two kids into the car and drove to the airport. Luckily there was no paparazzi around and no one recognized Holger. You boarded your flight and your kids slept through the plane ride, much to your relief.

            The plane landed and after checking into the hotel, you led your family to the crystal clear beach. There was a few people out but not enough to worry you. Placing your youngest in the sand, you pulled the sunscreen from your bag. After lathering your two kids, you turned to look at your husband who wiggled his eyebrows at you.

            "Oil me up," he winked. You slapped his arm.

            "Mama I want to go into the water," your daughter begged.

            "We'll all go in a second," you told her, resting your son on your hip. Holger held onto your daughter's hand as the four of you walked towards the crystal water. Your daughter splashed around with her father as you kneeled on the shore, dipping your son's feet in the water, causing him to giggle and kick the water. This resulted in getting you wet.

            Sighing, you shrugged off your now soaked cover up, revealing your bikini. You hadn't ever really been the self-conscious type but after two kids, your body had seen better days. Holding your son's hand tightly, you walked deeper in the water, going up to your son's knees. Holger and your daughter came over, your daughter soaked to the bone.

            "Did you guys go swimming?" you smiled at your daughter and husband.

            "Daddy dunked me because I called him a poop," your daughter whined.

            "Got to wash out that foul language before it stains her mouth," Holger joked. Squirming out of her father's grasp, your daughter ran behind you.

            "Poop!" she called at her father. Feigning anger, Holger walked over to you. "Don't let him get me mommy!" she laughed. Pushing your kids towards the shore, you turned to your husband.

            "You got in my way," Holger warned, a smile on his face. Without a warning, Holger grabbed you and lifted you over his shoulder. You pounded on his back.

            "Let me down, you big oaf!" you shouted, pounding his back with your fists. Placing his hands on your waist, Holger lifted you off his shoulder. Knowing what he would do if you let go, you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Don't you dare!"

            "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean," Holger winked.

            "Holger I mean it," you warned.

            "Fine, I won't soak you. But you have to give me a kiss first," he smirked. Narrowing your eyes at your husband, you gave him a quick kiss. Holger, not getting the message that it was a quick kiss, continued the kiss.

            "Holger, the kids," you reminded, pulling back.

            "Let them watch. They're going to have to learn about the birds and the bees at some point," he winked. You smacked his chest. "Fine," he sighed dramatically, letting you down.

            "Drama queen," you rolled your eyes, walking back to your kids. They hadn't even noticed and were busy making a sand castle. Sitting your son in your lap, you watched your kids build their sand castle.

            "Daddy, come help us," your daughter called. Your son hummed in agreement. Holger walked over, small shovel and bucket in tow. Working together, you guys built a rather impressive sand castle, considering half way through construction your son had accidently knocked down a third of the castle. Eyeing the setting sun in the distance, you started to stand, enticing a whine from your son.

            "I think it's time to pack up," you stated, staring down at your family.

            "But mommy, we just finished the sand castle!" your daughter replied indignantly.

            "We're coming back tomorrow sweetheart, we'll build another one," you responded, watching your son start to doze off. Holger grabbed him before he fell over and rested the now sleeping eighteen-month-old on his chest. You and Holger packed up everything. Grabbing your daughter's hand, your little family walked back inside the hotel.

            Ordering a pizza for the three of you, you laid on the bed, running your fingers through your son's hair. It was getting a bit long and would require a cut when they got home. Your son had Holger's blond hair which you found adorable when it framed your son's chubby cheeks. Holger entered the room with the pizza.

            "Little Ms. I-don't-want-to-leave-the-beach is now asleep on the couch," he smiled.

            "Well let's put the kids in here and then we can enjoy peace and quiet in the other room," you said, getting up slowly. You placed your daughter in the bed next to her brother before turning off the light and closing the door softly. You and Holger enjoyed the pizza in the living room. "I think this is the first dinner date we've had in a while," you stated, shoving another slice of pizza into your mouth.

            "Not since (Y/S/N) was born," Holger added. "And if I remember correctly, it was that dinner date that ended up making (Y/S/N)."

            "You just have a way with words, Badstubber," you teased.

            "You know we can try again, for a third baby," he winked.

            "Say that to me when you don't have pizza sauce all over your face. Honestly, our kids eat so messy because of your poor example."

            "It could be three," Holger winked.

            "The other two are in the room next door, genius. You really want to risk it?"

            "Sure," Holger smiled. You ended up returning to the beach two year later, another baby in tow.