Olivier Giroud [~] Stupid Dog

It was your birthday and you were excited to see what your husband had gotten you. Sipping your hot chocolate, you looked out at the wintery scenery outside your window. When Olivier was away at training or games, you were usually left alone. It's not that you didn't have any friends or social life, it's just that your friends happened to be back in France. Also, your friends that you had here in England were always busy, their schedules always in contrast with your own.

                You worked as a fashion designer but could do all your work from home except for certain instances. Not to mention the company you worked for had headquarters in Milan, which was a plane ride away. You were lonely and Olivier had seemed to take notice of it and promised to solve that problem to the best of his ability.

                The familiar sound of Olivier's car driving up your driveway made you grin in anticipation. Olivier soon padded into your shared home, holding a package behind his back. "Happy birthday!" he smiled, thrusting the package into your hands. It was a rather large box and it felt relatively heavier than you had first thought it was going to be.

                "What is it?" you asked, staring at the package with confusion.

                "Well, you won't know until you open the package, will you?" your husband replied, wiggling his eyebrows slightly. Rolling your eyes at him, you undid the ribbon and removed the cover over the box. A fuzzy head popped out of the box, its tongue out and head tilted. You stared at the puppy for a moment before squealing.

                It was so cute! You just wanted to hug and snuggle with the puppy all day. "Thank you so much!" you kissed your husband for your gift, removing the puppy from the box Olivier had put him into.

                "You seemed lonely, so I got this Pomsky for you," Olivier stated, rubbing the puppy's fuzzy head.

                "Oh, he is just so adorable! I think I'll name him . . . Bandit! We'll have to get you set up into your new home, Bandit," you cooed, forgetting about your husband and focusing all of your attention on little Bandit.

                That night, you hopped into bed next to Olivier and snuggled into the covers. Feeling his fingers dance over your hips, you turned over to look at your husband. "You know we haven't had any real alone time in a while," he stated, trying to look innocent.

                "Someone's a little needy," you joked, pulling him into a heated kiss. He shifted his weight so that he was above you until you two were interrupted by a little bark. Pulling away from the kiss, you looked over the side of your bed to see Bandit wagging his tail, tilting his head up at you. "Hi Bandit."

                He yipped in recognition of his name and pawed at the side of your bed, trying to jump up, although the bed was far too high for the little pomsky to climb up. You found his attempts adorable, however. Leaning over the side of the bed, you picked up Bandit and brought him into bed with you and Olivier. You scratched his head behind the ears as he snuggled into your side, the side Olivier was supposed to be occupying. You kissed Olivier goodnight before going to bed, the mood from before having evaporated.

                Bandit had made a home out of your bed and would always sleep in your bed. You didn't mind, he was after all a tiny little ball of fuzz. He always seemed to want to sleep in between you and Olivier. Although you didn't notice, Olivier was getting frustrated with the little pomsky. His frustration continued whenever Bandit would yip whenever you and Olivier kissed. You thought it was cute but your husband was losing patience fast.

                One day, you sat on the couch, reading a fashion magazine when you felt the couch dip next to you. Considering the only other person in the house besides you that you were aware of was Olivier, you assumed your husband was just going to watch a few games on the television. However, you felt your husband's far larger hand cup your face and pull you into a kiss.

                You of course kissed back, after the initial shock, of course. You before the kiss could progress any further however, you and Oliver felt the pawing and heard the yips of a certain puppy. Pulling away from the kiss, you turned to look down at the puppy. "What is it, Bandit?" you asked. He turned and rolled onto his back, sticking out his tongue. You giggled and rubbed his furry tummy before your own growled. "Do you want anything while I'm up?" you called to your husband, walking into the kitchen to make yourself lunch.

                While your back was turned, your husband glared down at the little puppy. "I hate you," he muttered. Bandit didn't seem to understand the statement and trotted after you. He had lost to a puppy, a dog for god's sakes! One that he had bought for you! At dinner that night Olivier picked at his food angrily, muttering things to himself under his breath.

                "Are you okay, you're muttering," you asked, concerned.

                "I don't mutter," Olivier interject. "It's nothing anyways, silly little thing. Nothing important."

                "It's important if you blindly stab the empty plate the third time," you pointed out. Olivier stopped himself from angrily stabbing the plate a fourth time and sighed.

                "It's Bandit," he sighed.

                "What about him?" you questioned, concerned.

                "Haven't you noticed that he always yips at us whenever we kiss? Or sleeps in between the two of us in our bed? Or-"

                "-You're jealous of a dog, Olivier," you smirked. He huffed and continued to mutter until you placed your hand on his. "I'm sorry. How about after we clean up, we have time for ourselves? I'll put Bandit in the downstairs bathroom with a pillow." Olivier smiled and kissed your forehead, picking up your empty plates. Before you could talk again, your husband swept you off your feet, literally, and carried you upstairs before closing and locking your bedroom door, effectively keeping Bandit out of the bedroom. And you and Olivier got your alone time after all.