Paulo Dybala [~] Happy Birthday to You!

For Ceptio: Paulo Dybala

Cerella placed the large cupcake in front of her boyfriend, whose eyes were closed. They had just come from his birthday party that his friends and family had hosted. The two of them hadn't been able to spend any quality time with just each other because of his football and her work. Life as a football WAG was certainly entertaining.

"Open your eyes," Cerella ordered, after she lighted the candle a top the cupcake. Paulo's eyes opened and he smiled at the cupcake. Cerella hadn't been able to order a cake, she had been so busy. Besides, there was plenty of left over cake in their fridge to last a while. Scrawled a top the cupcake, in red frosting said: Happy Birthday to the Best Boyfriend Ever. Whether or not it was legible was an entirely different story.

"Thanks, Babe," Paulo replied, pulling Cerella into a side hug, kissing her head softly. It was just the two of them in their shared home. The lights were all off and the only light in the room was coming from a few candles set around the dining room, including the one on top of Paulo's cupcake. "Did you make it yourself?"

"I did, but if you get food poisoning, it wasn't me," Cerella joked, kissing her boyfriend's cheek sweetly. He laughed and gave her a kiss.

"Do you have any more room for a little more food?" Paulo asked.

"Enough room," Cerella smiled, nodding her head. "What about you?"

"You're asking me if I have enough room for more food?"

"Right, Mr. Human Garbage Can. I forgot you could eat for days and still have room," Cerella teased. Walking over to the kitchen, Cerella grabbed a knife and two forks. Walking back, Paulo looked up at her expectantly. "Well, blow the candle out and then we can eat."

"I can't yet, I have to think up a birthday wish," Paulo mumbled, his face twisting in thought.

"I thought you made your birthday wish at the party? You can't just have unlimited wishes," Cerella pointed out.

"That was a fake wish, to please my mother. Honestly, she still treats me like I'm ten again."

"Oh, that's right. You're a big boy now," Cerella pinched his cheek, saying her statement in a baby tone. Paulo slapped away her hand jokingly, his face turning into a wide smirk.

"I know what I want for my birthday!" he shouted.

"What do you want?"

"Well, I can't just tell you, that's not how it works," Paulo mocked Cerella, sticking his tongue out at her. Cerella and Paulo laughed before Paulo blew out the candle. Cerella handed him a fork and took off the candle. Starting to cut the large cupcake, Cerella cut off a piece. Stabbing it with her fork, she held it up to Paulo. "Are you feeding me?" Paulo's eyes wiggled.

"Yes, because you're incapable of eating without spilling something on yourself," Cerella smirked, shoving the cupcake piece into Paulo's gaping mouth.

"You are so mean," he whined, chewing his cupcake as he did so.

"Chew with your mouth closed."

"Thank you, Mother," Paulo rolled his eyes jokingly, stabbing a piece of cupcake with his own fork. Holding it out for Cerella to eat, she hesitantly opened her mouth. Chewing the cupcake, she smiled at her own handiwork.

"Not so bad, huh? No food poisoning symptoms?" she asked Paulo.

"None so far. The night is still young," Paulo smiled, feeding her another piece of cupcake. They went back and forth feeding each other until there was only a few pieces left. Picking up a piece with his hands, Paulo smooshed onto Cerella's cheek, causing her to gasp.

"Paulo!"

"What?" he asked innocently. In retaliation, Cerella picked up some cupcake and smashed it onto Paulo's face.

"There, now we're even." But, Paulo wasn't done just yet. Grabbing another piece of cupcake, he tried to smash it onto Cerella's face. Cerella fought back and grabbed Paulo's arms, trying to hold back the cupcake assault. "Paulo!" she giggled, still trying to prevent anymore cupcake from coming into contact with her skin.

"Say Paulo Dybala is the best footballer and hottest guy in the world, and I'll stop."

"But you're not Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi," Cerella joked.

"Not funny," Paulo smirked, shoving the cupcake onto Cerella's cheek, causing her to squeal. He grabbed another piece but before he could do much of anything, Cerella's hand grabbed a piece and smashed it onto Paulo's face. Paulo laughed loudly as the mini food fight continued until there was no cupcake left to smash into each other's faces.

"Well, I hope you're happy with yourself, Paulo Dybala," Cerella stated, picking a piece of cupcake out of her hair and placing it back on the plate.

"I am quite happy," he smiled, wrapping his arms around Cerella. Moving their faces closer, he gave Cerella an Eskimo kiss, which resulted in both of their faces being covered in more cupcake.

"Paulo!" Cerella laughed, pushing his head away from her own. "Can I have a real kiss from the birthday boy?"

"Hmm, I don't know. You haven't been really nice to him lately," Paulo sighed, pretending to actually be considering the idea of kissing Cerella.

"I'm sorry. Can I have my kiss now?"

"That didn't sound very sincere," Paulo mumbled, connecting his hands around Cerella's waist, pulling her closer to him. "Say it again, but nicer this time."

"Fine. I, Cerella, am so sorry that I offended you, Paulo, and I ask for your eternal forgiveness. Would it be acceptable for me to request a kiss of love from you after my apology, Paulo," Cerella said in a failed posh accent. Paulo winked and connected their lips.

"You taste really sugary," Paulo smiled.

"It could be because you just shoved cupcake into my face for the past few minutes," Cerella replied, tapping Paulo's nose with her pointer finger. The latter's nose scrunched in annoyance, which only caused Cerella to laugh louder. "You are so cute when you do that," she teased.

"You're so mean," Paulo whined, pulling Cerella into another kiss. "But, you're lucky I love you. I forgive you for being mean."

"Thank you, I am eternally grateful," Cerella joked.

"I love you, Cerella," Paulo smiled.

"I love you too, Paulo," Cerella returned, pulling him back into another sweet kiss as the moonlight shone through the windows of their shared home.