Neymar [~] Forwards Forever Together

It was a typical Tuesday for you. You got up, dressed in your practice kit and went to practice. As the top scorer in the women's division of La Liga, practice was your top priority. Smiling up at the Barcelona banner on the door, you pushed open the door to the locker room. Putting your bag into your locker, you walked out onto the pitch.

            Everyone else was already set up and running drills. "You're late #11," your coach chided.

            "Sorry, bed was too comfortable to get out of," you called back, running your warm up laps. As you ran around the practice pitch, you spotted some new players. After you warmed up and stretched, you jogged over to your closest teammate. "What's with the newbies?" you asked, grabbing a ball.

            She shrugged. "I don't know but coach said to be on your best behavior," she warned.

            "Please, I always am," you mocked, juggling the ball. Feeling comfortable, you started to do more intricate tricks with the ball.

            "#11, stop messing around with the ball and join the drill!" your coach yelled at you. Sighing in annoyance, you kicked the ball high in the air and bicycle kicked it into the net. Getting up, you heard clapping and turned to the group of newbies. Their faces shocked you. It was Neymar and a few other Barcelona men's players who were all staring at you. You mock bowed before joining the drill.

            Running behind your friend again, you whispered to her. "Do you know who those guys are?!" you whispered.

            "Yeah, if you had been paying attention instead of messing around with the ball you would have noticed sooner," she chided jokingly. "Why don't you ask for an autograph, I'm sure Neymar will oblige," she winked.

            "Oh please, like I would go for him," you rolled your eyes, suppressing the blush in your cheeks. Okay so you had a minor obsession with him. Sure you had a poster of him in your room . . . and a jersey . . . and a bobble head but that was it. You weren't obsessed with the Brazilian. Sure he was extremely attractive, especially when his hair was dyed blond like it was during the world cup but that was beside the point.

            You participated in practice fully, though you weren't completely focused. Every other second you would glance over at Neymar who glanced back. Sometimes it was accompanied by a wink or smirk in which you would blush. You were never like this around any other guys. You were confident in yourself and you had yet to find any man to make you double check your hair or anything for that matter.

            Until Neymar happened. You cursed the Brazilian as you continued to juggle after practice had let out. It was just you and the field, which was how you preferred it. Well, you had thought that you were alone but you were wrong. "You're very good," a voice said from behind you, startling you.

            You jumped and whipped around to see Neymar standing there smirking. "Oh, it's only you," you sighed in relief.

            "Only me? Sorry to disappoint," he smiled.