Jordan Henderson [~] Stay Away from Here

For littlemissunnoticed:

I walked into my restaurant. Smiling to myself, I walked into the staff only corridor, waving to all of the workers I passed on my way to my office. I owned a very successful restaurant, just down the street from Liverpool's stadium, which is how I met my husband, Jordan Henderson. He and a few teammates had gone out to dinner at my restaurant a few years back after a game and I happened to be filling a waitress' position that night. I served Jordan and his teammates. He asked for my number and three years later here we are.

Pulling off my coat, I walked back out to the restaurant area. Instead of being a boss that just sat around all day, I went out and helped my workers cook, clean, serve, etc. I was bussing tables in the left wing of the restaurant when I saw a familiar face walk through the door. And it wasn't fond memories that followed such a face. My ex-boyfriend, Tyler, walked through the door. On his arm he had a blond woman. She looked about twenty years older than Tyler and obviously had a breast enlargement. She was probably a prostitute, Tyler had a fetish for them.

I ducked into the back of the restaurant, making it to my office before I started hyperventilating. There were not happy memories when I remembered my and Tyler's relationship. It had started out like any other relationship. He was charming and I was young and stupid. I fell for his smirk and smooth voice. I wished I hadn't ever met him.

Three weeks into our relationship is when it all started to happen. He was charming at first but now he resembled the devil. He wanted one thing from me, sex. When I wouldn't give it to him, he would beat me. I would scream and cry but he never took my virginity, luckily. He said it was because he didn't want me screaming in pain, but in pleasure. It disgusted me. I finally wiggled free and filed a report. He was sent to jail but his parents got him out early with minimal punishment. I wanted to protest but his family had money and I didn't. I did get a restraining order though.

I hyperventilated, thinking about all the terrible things he had done to me when there was a knock at the door. "Paige, you in there?" Jordan called. "Sarah said you were in your office."

"I'm in here, you can come in," I croaked out. Jordan opened the door, closing it behind him. His smile faded from his face.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I simply walked over and started crying into his chest. He comforted me and soothed me, letting me cry out my pain until I was ready to speak. Wiping the tears from my face away, Jordan pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"He's here," I choked out.

"Who?" Jordan questioned.

"Tyler," I cried out, covering my face with my hands. Jordan instantly wrapped his strong arms around me as I cried some more.

"Wait here, I'll ask him to leave," Jordan stated, setting me gently down on the chair.

"Jordan, be careful," I warned. "He's a monster."

"I know. That's why he's not allowed in here," Jordan stated, growling out the last bit. "I'll be fine. Just stay here and I'll take care of it." I sighed and nodded. Waiting took a while and it was past closing at this point. Jordan still hadn't returned, which made me worried. Summoning all of my courage, I walked out of my office and continued out to the restaurant. Entering the restaurant portion of the building, I could easily hear a confrontation. Quickening my pace, ( rushed into the parlor to see a few people holding back both Jordan and Tyler. "I told you ten times already get out!"

"Can't make me, mate. You're not the owner."

"Well I am and if you don't leave my restaurant in the next three seconds, I'm calling the police!" I shouted, standing next to Jordan. Tyler turned to look at me and smirked.

"Well, well, well, Rapunzel comes down from her tower after all, didn't want to see me?" Tyler smirked.

"No, sorry. Don't worry, you've already been engraved into my memories. Surprising isn't it? Especially after the concussion you gave me," I spat. "Sarah, call the police," I told my worker. She nodded quickly and ran to the phone next to the door.

"C'mon sweetheart, don't be like this," Tyler said.

"Don't call me that! You're violating the restraining order right now, that's warrant for an arrest!" I warned.

"And this time your parents won't bail you out and tip the judge," Jordan stated, icily.

"And who's going to stop me? I could sock her right now, and you wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it," Tyler growled.

"You lay one finger on her, from this second to the minute to you take your last breath I will find you. I will beat the crap out of you like you did to her. I will publically humiliate you and screw up your chance to have a normal life like you did to my wife. Then, I will personally escort you to the gates of hell!" Jordan spat. Tyler smirked until the police sirens were heard.

"Please. Like they can arrest me. I haven't done anything wrong," Tyler reasoned.

"You violated a restraint order. You failed to leave an establishment when told to do so by the owner. You caused a public disturbance. You threatened multiple people. I think that's grounds for an arrest," I narrowed my eyes at Tyler. The police walked into the restaurant and took Tyler away in handcuffs, kicking and screaming.

My workers went home soon afterwards as did Jordan and I. Locking up, I walked out to my car, which Jordan already had running. Buckling into my seat, I sat back and sighed. Smiling, I grabbed Jordan's hand. "Thank you for standing up for me," I whispered.

"You don't have to thank me for that. I meant it when I said I would beat the crap out of him. I'll make sure he's locked up behind bars. He'll never hurt you again, Paige, I promise." I smiled as gave him a quick peck on the cheek before we drove away.