Christian Eriksen [~] I Love You

You and Christian walked down the beach hand in hand. You had both gotten time off from your busy schedules to take a short vacation. The sun was starting to set as you both continued down the beach. There was relatively no one out on the beach except for a few surfers and a small family in the corner. You smiled as the warm ocean breeze blew through your long hair.

                "I'm glad we got time off, it's so beautiful here," you commented.

                "It is," your boyfriend agreed, kissing your forehead. You both hiked up a small dune to watch the sun set in the distant horizon. You leaned onto his shoulder just enjoying the peace. Everything seemed right with the world in that moment. "(Y/N), I have to tell you something," Christian sighed.

                "Hmm?" you asked, looking up at Christian's clouded eyes. You could see the gears turning in his head. That scared you. "What's wrong?" you questioned, now concerned.

                "It's-it's a bit complicated," Christian sighed, running a hand through his hair.

                "You know that I love you right? You can tell me anything, Christian," you assured your boyfriend. Before your boyfriend could get out what he was going to tell you, a crack of thunder interrupted him. Followed by rain, downpour, which soaked you to the bone within three seconds. Grabbing your hand, Christian rushed out of the rain and towards the only source of cover for half a mile, the bathroom shack.

                Luckily, it was well maintained and there was an awning over the entrance, which you and Christian hid under, looking out at the sheet of water falling from the sky. You could barely hear yourself think. "Was it supposed to rain today?" you shouted at Christian.

                "Not that I knew of," he shouted back, the rain droplets causing a tremendous crash on the ceiling of the shack. The sun set and the two of you sat in a shack, soaked to the bone. The wind started to pick up, causing you to shiver. Pulling you into a hug, Christian and you shared body warmth as the storm continued.

                "Well, all didn't go as planned, eh?" he smiled, looking down at you. Peeking up from his warm chest, your eyes locked.

                "What was it that you wanted to tell me?" you stated, remembering the beginning of your earlier conversation. Christian looked away for a second, seeming to weigh the pros and cons of telling you whatever secret he held tightly.

                "It involves us, our relationship. We've been going out for eight months now—"

                "—You're not breaking up with me, are you?" you asked, scared of the answer.

                "No, no, no, no! Complete opposite actually," he sighed.

                "Just tell me what's going on, Christian, the suspense is killing me," you revealed.