Christian Eriksen [~] I'm Not Sharing

For crouchie28: Christian Eriksen

Abbie and Christian had been going out for just a little more than a year and everyone was already jealous of their relationship. In other words, everyone viewed them as a perfect couple, the 'it' couple. Although they hadn't been dating for very long, the two were completely inseparable. Christian could state every single pet peeve of Abbie's without breaking a sweat. Likewise, Abbie could list off every single time in their relationship he had done something completely and utterly dorky.

After she had made her debut as a WAG at a Denmark international friendly, she had unintentionally attracted attention to herself. As Christian's name became more widely known, hers did too. She had her own job and her own passions and wasn't at all reliant on Christian to do anything for her. Yet, their two names were seemingly intertwined completely.

Christian and Abbie were walking through the streets of North London, just chatting and walking along peacefully. It was starting to grow dark and as it grew darker, the more drunks stumbled out onto the streets. Christian wrapped a tight arm around Abbie's waist, pulling her closer to himself as they walked through the lit streets.

He knew that crime rates in London were very low, but he couldn't help being protective over his girlfriend. Turning a corner, a drunk stumbled down a flight of stairs, stopping in front of Abbie and Christian. Abbie took a step back as he stumbled in her direction. "What's your name, babe?" the drunk man stumbled over his words, similar to the way he stumbled over to Abbie.

"Excuse me?" Abbie asked, a little scared at the sight of the towering man's stature.

"Her name is not-of-your-concern," Christian replied, pulling Abbie around the man. The man stepped in front of them.

"Not-of-your-concern, huh? Odd name," he mumbled. "If I wasn't seeing two of you right now, I'd think you were lying to me," the man chuckled. "Wait, does that make sense?" he asked himself, proceeding to count who knows what on his fingers.

"If you'll excuse us," Christian growled, trying to move around the man again. The drunk stepped in front of them once more. Christian pushed Abbie behind him. "Look, can you please get out of our way?"

"And why would I want to do that, mate?" Christen rolled his eyes at the man.

"I'm asking you nicely," Christian sighed. When the man refused to move, Christian turned around and wrapped an arm around Abbie's waist, walking the way in which they had come.

"Leaving so soon?" Before either Christian or Abbie could register what was going on, the man had grabbed Abbie's arm and pulled her out of Christian's grip. The man's disgustingly alcohol-ridden lips were soon smashed onto Abbie's, leaving her recoiling. Christian pulled Abbie away from the man before kicking him in the gut, causing the drunk man to fall onto his ass. He passed out drunk, though he would probably have a shoe-shaped bruise on his abdomen the following morning.

"I think I need a drink, or some mouthwash," Abbie gagged as Christian led her away from the guy. They decided to take refuge in a small tavern. Taking a seat at the table the hostess had led them to initially, Abbie excused herself to the bathroom to wash out her mouth. The waiter came over. Christian ordered some water for himself and Abbie's favorite drink for her. The waiter nodded and went to fill the order as Abbie emerged from the bathroom. "I think I got the taste out of my mouth."

"I'm sorry I let that happen to you."

"It's not your fault. I thought he was going to knock my teeth in, it was like teeth on teeth," Abbie shivered in disgust. The waiter reappeared with their drinks.

"Your water, sir. And . . . for the lovely lady," he said, placing the drinks on the table as he looked Abbie over. She was too busy perusing the menu to notice him doing so. Christian, however, saw it plain as day and growled lowly in annoyance. "Are you ready to order?" he asked Abbie, blatantly ignoring a fuming Christian.

"I think we just need a little longer, thank you."

"No problem, take all the time that you need," the waiter smiled at Abbie before walking away. After he was out of ear shot, Christian started to mutter things under his breath.

"What are you muttering about?"

"Nothing."

"Sure, and I'm the Easter Bunny. I know you too well, Christian, spill," Abbie replied, putting down the menu and staring across the table at her boyfriend.

"He was looking at you."

"Yeah, you tend to look at people when you're having a conversation," Abbie joked.

"No, he was looking looking."

"He was checking me out?"

"Yes!" Christian whispered urgently.

"You know that I wouldn't leave you for anyone, right?" Abbie smiled reassuringly.

"I know . . . it's just that every guy tonight seems to be trying to steal you from me."

"It's because they're jealous of you, because I'm someone they can't have because my heart is already owned by you." Christian smiled at Abbie, who smiled back, when the waiter ruined the moment.

"Are you all ready to order?"

"Yes, we'll just have the check for the drinks and then we're done, thank you," Abbie stated, causing the waiter and Christian to look at her with surprised looks.

"Of course," the waiter replied, walking away to write up the bill.

"You surprise me at every turn, Abbie," Christian chuckled. The waiter returned with the bill and Abbie pulled out her purse as Christian figured out the tip.

"How much for the tip?"

"Oh, don't worry, I got it covered," Christian smirked. Abbie raised an eyebrow but didn't question his actions. Placing the money down on the table, Abbie and Christian left the tavern with their arms wrapped around each other. When the waiter returned, he spotted the unusual tip. Written where the tip amount should have been written, was a short note.

'Here's a tip. Don't check out someone's girlfriend if you want actual money as a tip.'