Eden Hazard [~] The Hazard Tradition

A.N. Today is the last full day that requests are open! Requests will close tomorrow 8/19/15 at 7:30 A.M. EST. After that, I'm afraid that I won't be taking any more requests until March, which is when I'll have free time again. The updated imagines list as of 8:02 A.M. EST is Marc Bartra, Sergi Roberto, Neymar (part 2), Aleksandar Mitrovic, Robert Lewandowski, Mesut Özil, Neymar, and Chuba Akpom. That's eight in total so if you're requesting right after this, it might take a while for everything to be written.

For Christiana201055: Eden Hazard

You and Eden cared very much about your children. There were your two boys, Yannis and Leo, and your little girl, Anna. As your kids grew older and older, Eden became most protective over your daughter. She grew up around all guys basically. There were the three guys in your household and all of her dad's coworkers she met were male. So, it wasn't a surprise when she became a tomboy. Yannis and Leo treated her like another brother, though they were always more careful when wrestling with her because she was smaller than them.

Your daughter had beautifully long brown hair, which she had inherited from her father. It was thick but not overly so and was so soft to the touch. You would brush it every morning for her until she finally asked if she could cut it. "Why do you want to cut your hair, Anna?"

"Because all the kids at school make fun of me for it," Anna replied. You frowned. This was new information that you were finding out. "They won't let me play football with them at recess. They say that I have to join the loser girl game in the corner," she sighed.

"Well, then you can dribble right around them and score a hat trick like you know you can. And if any kids at school give you any more trouble, you tell me, Dad, Yannis, or Leo. Okay?"

"Okay," your daughter smiled. She kept her long hair and tied it back in French braids. The boys at school still wouldn't let her play with them so she decided to practice by herself in the corner. She didn't want to join their game anymore. But, she would prove them all wrong one day. Eden, through his vast resources, had been able to get your daughter to try out for a team in London.

She easily made it and dribbled circles around the other girls. They moved her up age groups but she still was better than all the other girls she played with. So, she just practiced by herself some more, working on dribbling, skills, and ball control. She'd pass the ball around with her brothers in the back yard and you could see all three of them improving. You saw how the Hazard brothers had all turned into footballers and you couldn't help but think that that was going to happen to your three Hazard children.

When you daughter turned ten, your husband wanted to enroll her in the Chelsea FC youth program. Problem was, there wasn't a girls' team at that level. So, they let her try out for the boy's team. She made it onto the team and the boys shot her weird looks often until she proved herself on the football pitch. The first game of the season rolled around and you were excited. Pulling your daughter's hair back into French braids as usual, she looked ready to go.

"Good luck out there, we'll be cheering for you on the sidelines," you told your daughter. Your daughter nodded before jogging over to the bench. You sat down in the stands, Yannis and Eden to your left and Leo to your right. "Is this team good?" you asked Yannis and Leo, who had already graduated from this level.

"Not really, but they're really physical," Leo commented. The players took the field, amongst them your little Anna.

"I thought this was a boys' game. Hey, girl! You're on the wrong pitch!" someone from behind you yelled. Whirling around in anger, you saw a man standing up. He was wearing the opponents' shirt and you assumed that his son was also on the field.

"She's on the right pitch, now sit down!" you stated. He looked over at you, a smirk on his face.

"This is U-12 Boys, not a little tea party," he replied.

"Well if it was, we'd be serving knuckle sandwiches," you hissed. The man looked taken aback before sitting down. You turned back around when laughter interrupted your thoughts. "Do you want a knuckle sandwich too, Eden?" you asked, shooting your husband a look as he tried and failed to hold in his laughter. As the whistle blew, your attention immediately shifted to the pitch. The other team was starting with the ball, so your daughter's team was on the defensive at first.

Your daughter faced off against one of the other kids, who was nearly twice the size she was, and won the ball. She started dribbling down the side of the field, passing it to an open teammate. You cheered every time your daughter had the ball. You were one of those embarrassing soccer moms your mother-in-law told you that you would turn into.

One time, your daughter dribbled around a kid, who retaliated by sticking his foot out and tripping her. "Hey!" you shouted as your daughter fell down. The referee, as it was only U-12, only warned the kid as Anna's teammates helped her up. "Who's that?" you asked Yannis, pointing at the boy who had helped Anna to her feet.

"Oh that's just one of her guy friends on the team," Yannis replied.

"Guy friends?" Eden asked, a protective tone filtering into his voice.

"Oh hush," you told your husband, smiling after seeing Anna happy. A free kick was awarded and Anna went up the field to get ready for the ball. The ball was kicked into a disarray of kids before it flew out and right to Anna's feet. She dribbled down the field and chipped the ball over the keeper's head. It went it and Anna's team rejoiced around her.

The game ended 2-0, with Chelsea winning. You walked onto the field, Eden, Yannis, and Leo right behind you. "You did great, Anna!" you complimented.

"That's was a great goal, sweetheart," Eden smiled, ruffling her hair.

"Bye, Anna," the boy that had helped her up said as he walked past us.

"Bye," she replied.

"Maybe we should try finding you an all girls' team," Eden said.

"Oh for God's sakes, Eden. She's ten," you pointed out.

"I'm just saying . . ."

"Dad," your daughter whined. As your daughter grew and matured into an eighteen-year-old offensive center midfielder, she got invitations from women's teams around the world, international and club. It wasn't hard to choose the club, she had spent eight years at Chelsea and she was staying. However, she got international invitations from England, Belgium, and your home country. Yannis and Leo also matured into professional footballers and the Hazard name continued to spread around the world, always associated with football.