Cristiano Ronaldo [~] Unfazed

Cristiano Ronaldo

For Charli_The_Vamps:

Dealing with haters and doubters had been a part of your life and your husband's life for a large chunk of both of your lives. You had met each other when he had transferred to Manchester United all of those years ago. You were also a footballer, you just played for Manchester City's women's team. People doubted that the two of you would be able to have a stable relationship with the deep rivalry between your clubs.

You proved them all wrong with your engagement and then marriage while the both of you remained in England. Cristiano was a rising star and it was of no surprise to you that other clubs came knocking, hoping to have Cristiano's signature on a contract for their club. He didn't want to leave England, after all, this was where the two of you had started out together and if he left for Spain he'd be forced to leave you behind.

You encouraged him to make the move, however, knowing that Real Madrid would be the stepping stone for Cristiano to make it to the top of the world. He packed his bags and moved to Spain, leaving you in England alone. Or so you thought. A supposedly routine checkup with your doctor revealed that you were quite possibly pregnant. Startled, you kept the information to yourself until you could confirm it. Two weeks later, you were showing Cristiano a picture of the ultrasound via FaceTime.

You were immediately sent on leave from your team. Your coach wasn't exactly happy with you but your teammates supported you. You decided to move to Spain temporarily with Cristiano until your baby was born. After your pregnancy announcement, your coach didn't see any use for you and suggested a transfer for you. Several women's clubs placed offers and you ended up signing for Real Madrid's women's team, set to start training after your maternity leave.

You sold your house in England and moved the rest of your belongings down to Spain, you and Cristiano ready to start your new life together. A few months later, you gave birth to a healthy Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. After waiting a month to allow your body to return to noble, due largely to Cristiano's incessant worrying, you got back to training, first on your own for two months before joining your new teammates.

You fit in well at Real Madrid, and you quickly became a part of the starting eleven. Your position was center back, the opposite of your husband's position ironically. Both you and Cristiano experienced rapid growth at Real Madrid and you both improved tremendously, which attracted critics and rumors. One such rumor suggested that Junior was the result of Cristiano raping you and the bruise on your cheek was from when he hit you.

You scoffed at the rumor, pointing out that the reporter must have missed the play in your last game where your cheek connected with an opponent's elbow, resulting in a nasty purple bruise. Such rumors about his infidelity, Junior's parentage, and other lies piled up about your relationship. You and Cristiano decided to ignore any and all such rumors, upholding the fact that the two of you were happily married, and had been for years, and that it was a perfectly healthy relationship.

Years passed and now you found yourself standing on the sidelines of the Champion's League Final. Junior was in your lap as the two of you watched Cristiano play for the title. Cheering loudly after Sergio scored, your happiness evaporated when Atletico equalized. Extra time passed quickly without either side successfully scoring another goal. You grew tense as penalty kicks were to take place.

You held Junior's hand tightly as the two of you watched the penalties. You knew Cristiano would be the fifth person for Real Madrid to take a penalty as you waited patiently for the first players to take their kicks. The first three men from both sides successfully notched a goal. Sergio confidently stepped forwards and scored his penalty kick.

Biting your lip in anticipation, you watch Juanfran from Atletico step up for his turn. He took his shot but was unable to score. You let out a breath you didn't know you had been holding and prayed for Cristiano to score his penalty kick. You knew he could do it, Junior knew he could do it, and he himself knew he could do it. You watched him place the ball on the mark before taking a few steps backwards.

He had a look of concentration on his face, a dribble of sweat running down the side of his face as he waited for the go ahead from the referee. The whistle blew and the stadium fell silent. You could almost hear a pin drop. Cristiano took a deep breath before starting his run up. The look of concentration never left his face as he charged forwards and took the penalty kick. Seeing the ball enter the net, you hopped up and cheered loudly. Real Madrid had won the Champions League! Undécima was theirs!

Cristiano ripped off his shirt and shouted in happiness as his teammates piled on top of him. You smiled and cheered loudly, Junior doing the same from besides you. "Pai did it! He did it!" Junior cheered as you picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"Yes, yes he did," you smiled. Making your way towards the barriers, you waved to Cristiano. He ran over to the barrier and took Junior first into his arms, placing your son on the ground before turning back to you. Before you could say anything, you felt his lips on your own, his hands resting on your hips. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his shoulders, allowing him to lift you over the barrier. Placing you down, the two of you finally broke apart for air.

Looking for Junior, you found him playing in the confetti with other player's kids. You went around with Cristiano to congratulate his teammates and coaches. Looking for your son, you smiled as you saw him playing a small game with the other kids. Cristiano wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you over to his side. "I think he'll be a striker, just like his pai," Cristiano stated, pressing a kiss to your head.

"Oh please, he'll clearly be a defender just like his mom," you replied, leaning into Cristiano's touch as you watched your son play. Your little family was not perfect, not in any way shape of form. You and Cristiano had had your rough patches and your fights but it all paid off for moments like this. The media could say whatever they wanted about the two of you but you didn't really care. You had your lovely husband and son, you had an outstanding career, and everything you had ever wanted or needed. So let the media mouth off about you and Cristiano because you couldn't find it in either of you to care.

A.N. Request list at this point: Jamie Vardy, Isco Alarcon, Mesut Ozil, Marlo Arnautovic, Antoine Griezmann, Lionel Messi, Rafinha Alcantara, Isco Alarcon, David Alaba, Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo, Sergio Aguero, Antoine Griezmann, and Cristiano Ronaldo. So as you can see, it's a lot and this list will probably continue to grow. So if you request, please be patient!