Carl Jenkinson [~] Carlamberlain Crasher

You and your brother Alex were like twins. Well, you were actually twins but you weren't identical. Your parents and mutual friends said differently. You had the same mannerisms, the same banter spirit, and the same passion: football. You had both made it to Arsenal, for the men's and women's teams respectfully. So it wasn't a surprise when you grew to like Alex's best friend, Carl Jenkinson.

The two of you had met at an Arsenal party where both the men's and women's sides were invited to. Alex had introduced you to Carl and the two of you had immediately hit it off. Alex breathing down the both of your necks, you and Carl agreed that dating publically or even telling anyone about the feelings budding between the two of you would spell disaster.

Alex seemed like an easy going jokester 24/7. There were certain things that would instantly piss him off and make the laugh lines disappear. Insulting his family or friends was #1 on the list. Dating you, his sister, was a close second. Alex was super protective of you. He literally chased guys away from you. He didn't trust them with you, especially footballers. So the fact that Carl was infatuated with you, Alex's sister, while also being Alex's best friend wouldn't fly quite well with your brother.

Carl had snuck through the fire escape into your apartment, which you shared with Alex. It had been a request of your mother after the two of you signed for the same club. You had both agreed to it but now you were regretting that choice. "Hello beautiful," he whispered, climbing through the window. Looking around, Carl whispered to you again. "Is Alex here?"

"He's out with my friend. I set them up on a date so we could have some alone time," you smiled, getting up off your bed. You hugged him tightly. In public, or rather anywhere near where anyone could see the two of you together, the two of you just hugged quickly and talked little. In private, you didn't have anyone breathing down your neck or snapping photos. "I missed you," you stated.

"I know. It's been nearly two weeks since we have last seen each other, without your brother around that is," Carl replied. "I missed seeing your smile."

"You are quite the charmer, Carl Jenkinson," you winked. You stood up on your tip toes and pressed a kiss to Carl's lips as you heard the front door to your apartment open. "Alex," you gasped, pulling away. "Hide." You convinced Carl to scramble under your bed, the drapery covering his form as Alex knocked on your door.

 "Can I come in? Are you decent?" Alex asked.

"Come in," you rolled your eyes at your brother. "How was the date?"

"You forgot to mention that she was obsessed with reptiles. I now know the entire skeletal make up of an iguana," Alex sighed, hopping on your bed. You froze when you heard Carl grunt when the bed hit him. "What was that?"

"Probably indigestion. I ate those leftovers from like a week ago," you shrugged.

"From the lady next door. There was probably cat hair littered throughout that thing. Was it even meatloaf?" Alex questioned.

"I honestly don't know," you said. "I'm going to go to bed," you yawned. "Oh and should I set up a second date for you guys?"

"Are frogs reptiles?" Alex responded.

"No. I'll just tell her that you're seeing someone else," you answered, not even bothering to listen to your brother complain for any longer.

 "Good night," Alex called, closing the door behind him.

 "You can come out now," you told Carl, helping him out from below your bed. "Look what I found under there," Carl winked, twirling one of your bras on one of his fingers, laughing quietly. The door to your bedroom opened again. You both froze in horror as you saw Alex enter the room.

"And thanks for letting me use . . . your . . ." Alex trailed off, his eyes widening as he set eyes on Carl, your bra on his finger.

 "Oh shit," you stated.

"What is he doing here?" Alex asked, narrowing his eyes at Carl. "And why does he have one of your bras?"

"Listen, we can explain," you tried to sooth your brother.

"It's not what it looks like," Carl input, throwing the bra behind him before smiling awkwardly. You both looked like kids who got their hands caught in the cookie jar.

 "Oh I know exactly what it looks like, Jenkinson. You have five seconds," Alex warned. Carl sprinted out of your bedroom, Alex right behind him. "I can't believe you!" You chased after them to see them doing circles around the sofa. "My sister! You couldn't pick any other girl in all of London?" Alex shouted.

 "We were going to tell you. We just didn't know how you were going to react," Carl replied. The two of them chased each other around the sofa until you yanked on the back of Carl's shirt and stopped Alex.

 "Can we talk about this like civilized adults?" you pleaded. Alex calmed down and Carl stopped completely hiding behind you like there was a rapid dog in front of the two of you.

"When did . . . this, whatever this is, start?" Alex asked, motioning between the two of you.

"Three months ago," you stated.

"Have you guys, done the dirty?"

"ALEX OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN!"

"What?" he shrugged, innocently. "I just need to know if I should castrate the bloke yet or not."

"You aren't castrating Carl," you said, deadpanned.

"Well, do Mom and Dad know about this little secret relationship the two of you have been having. I did catch you with her bra," Alex smirked, pointing at Carl. Wiping out his phone, Alex put it to his ear, his smile widening. "Hey Mom."

"Alex, don't you dare!" you hissed.

"I just wanted you to know that I found (Y/N) in bed with a strange man. He had her bra and everything," Alex said into the phone.

"Strange man?" Carl spat, looking offended. You tackled your brother.

"Give me the phone, Alex!" you shouted, trying to wrestle it out of his grasp as his smirk widened.

 "Oh hey Dad. (Y/N) has been kissing up a storm with—"

"Shut up, Alex!" you screeched, finally getting the phone out of his hand. "He's lying I swear—"

"—You've been doing what now with whom?!?" your mother hollered. You removed the phone from your ear, ringing from the loud noise.

"Nothing, Mum."

"Oh it didn't sound like nothing to me. You are so irresponsible!" your mother yelled into the phone. You were forced to listen to her rant on about it as Alex rolled around on the floor in laughter. Carl didn't look like he knew what to do in this situation. "What's the name of this strange man anyways? Do you even know his name?"

"Of course I know his name. It's Carl, Carl Jenkinson," you replied.

"Alex's best friend. That Carl?"

"That Carl," you confirmed.

 "Put your brother on the phone," your mother ordered. Smirking, you handed the phone back to Alex. You could hear her scolding Alex who glared at you as your mother continued to scold him.

 "If you don't mind, the two of us are going to go to bed?" you smirked, leading Carl to your bedroom.

"Hey—"

"—Did I say you could talk?!" your mother shouted back. You stifled a laugh, pulling Carl into your bedroom. He was also laughing as you shut and locked the door.

 "Now, where were we?"