Neymar [~] A Baby of Our Own

For THEO: Neymar (sorry for the wait)

Before you and Neymar had gotten together, he had had a child with another woman. He named his son Davi Lucca and had introduced you to his son after the two of you had started dating. He was worried that you would be hostile to the idea of him having a child at such a young age with another woman. At first, you had been slightly apprehensive to the idea, but after you had locked eyes with the little boy, there was no going back.

He was absolutely adorable, in all sense of the word. You loved him the instant the two of you met, and treated him as if he was your own son. Seeing Neymar playing with Davi in the backyard and being a little jealous of other WAGs who got to hold their own children at the games, you had come up with an idea. You wanted a baby, a little brother or sister for Davi.

Davi didn't call you Mãe or Mama, which you respected and didn't have a problem with at all. You just wanted a baby to call you Mãe and Mama, to be able to call a child your own. You loved Davi with all your heart but there was just something different about having your own child, one that shared your very flesh and blood.

You loved Neymar, and the relationship between the two of you was only getting stronger by the second. You had each other's backs, everyone could see that, and would stand by each other's sides in all situations. Yet, you were nervous. You didn't know how Neymar would react to your proposition. You knew that Davi was unexpected, but Neymar didn't regret it at all.

How would he react to a planned baby? Did he want to be tied down completely? He didn't have full custody of Davi, and didn't always get to see his son every morning. You knew he would want to see Davi every single day, but that's just not how life works. But, if the two of you were to have a child, he would see the baby every single day. The two of you had moved in together and hoped to stay together for a long time, so custody wouldn't be a problem at all.

You weighed each and every risk you could think of and tried to imagine how Neymar would react to it. After debating in your head for nearly three months, you finally managed to buck up enough courage to have a conversation with Neymar about it. One night at dinner, you had thought it would be the best time to ask Neymar if he wanted to have another child. "When's the next time Davi's coming to Spain?" you asked, glancing up at Neymar.

"He should be here, in . . . about five weeks. Why?"

"I was just wondering," you brushed off. Looking up once more at your boyfriend, you took it a step further. "Have you ever thought about having more kids, you know, besides Davi?" You kept your eyes trained at the plate in front of you, not wanting to meet the questioning gaze the Brazilian across the table was sending you.

"A little bit, I guess. Why?"

"I was just wondering . . . in case . . ." you trailed off.

"Are you pregnant?" Neymar questioned, tilting his head slightly, which made him look adorable.

"No. Not yet, anyways," you mumbled to yourself.

"You're acting weird. Are you sure you're okay?" Neymar gave you a concerned look.

"I'm fine, Ney. Trust me. It's just that . . . "

"Just what?" Taking a deep breath and letting it out as a heavy sigh, you locked eyes with Neymar, who still looked concerned.

"I want to have a baby," you whispered.

"What? I can't hear you."

"I want to have a baby," you said louder, looking up at Neymar to gauge his reaction. His eyes widened and he nearly dropped his fork.

"When did you decide this?"

"Almost two months ago. I just didn't know how to bring it up. I didn't know if you even wanted to have another baby," you sighed, running a hand through your hair.

"Who said I didn't want a baby?" Neymar smiled, grabbing your hand, causing you to look up. "I'd love to have a baby with you, (Y/N)," Neymar stated, which made your heart soar in excitement.

"Really?" you asked, a wide smile taking shape.

"Of course. I love you and I want to send the rest of my life with you. I'd love to have a baby with you, (Y/N). When do you want to start trying?"

"We can start tonight, if you want," you winked, laughing as Neymar walked around the table and picked you up bridal style, carrying you towards the stairs. Three months had passed, and you and Neymar were sure that you were expecting a baby. Davi was set for another visit. Neymar's family would be bringing Davi with them to Spain to celebrate Neymar's birthday. Unbeknownst to them, you and Neymar would also be revealing that you were pregnant to them.

You had already told your own family, seeing as they lived closer, and you and Neymar agreed that it would only be right to deliver the news to everyone in person. Being creative, and having spent a lot of time Googling how to announce a pregnancy, you place a cinnamon bun in the oven of your and Neymar's shared home. Get it? Bun in the oven. Yeah, Neymar didn't crack up either after you told him your idea.

Anyways, Neymar's family had arrived at your house and you and Neymar went to open the door. After several hugs and kisses, Neymar helped his family settle into the guest bedrooms as you and Neymar's mother talked in the kitchen as Rafaella played with Davi next to you guys. "So how's life been? It seems like forever since we were last here," Rafaella smiled.

"It's been good, great," you corrected yourself as Neymar and his father walked into the kitchen.

"Cake!" Davi shouted, seeing the cake on the counter top, where Neymar had set it.

"Before we get to the cake, Neymar and I have a little activity for you guys," you said, getting out of the chair you had been sitting in.

"Activity? What kind of activity?" Neymar's mother asked, looking as confused as everyone else. Except for Davi, that is, who was too busy trying to get to the cake, he probably didn't even hear you speak.

"A scavenger hunt," Neymar joined in, resting a hand on your waist.

"What are we looking for?"

"Just something that looks out of the ordinary. You have to look all around the kitchen," Neymar instructed, picking up Davi. "And first person to find it, gets the biggest slice of cake." Davi quickly wiggled out of Neymar's arms and started looking through the kitchen. After about two minutes, Davi pulled open the oven and pointed to the cinnamon bun that sat on one of the racks.

"I win!" he shouted, causing everyone to stare at the oven.

"A cinnamon bun? In the oven?" Neymar's mother said aloud before it clicked for her. She gave you the biggest hug of all as Rafaella, Neymar Sr., and Davi looked confused. Well, Davi was more staring at the cake, but not important.

"Bun in the oven, get it?" you smiled before Rafaella and Neymar Sr. gave you giant hugs.

"Can we cut the cake now?" Davi asked impatiently, causing all of you to laugh at his pouty face.