Marc-André ter Stegen [~] Misunderstandings

For StellaHarding: Marc-André ter Stegen

Stella and Marc had been going out for nearly a year and a half and so far it had been relatively smooth sailing for them. There was the occasional small bump but overall, there wasn't much negative in their relationship. Marc trusted Stella completely, and Stella trusted Marc completely. However, certain thoughts nagged at the back of Marc's head until they all came surging forward one night.

Stella and Marc decided to go to a club with a few of his Barcelona teammates and their WAGs to celebrate their recent win. They had the next day off anyways, so there was no need to go to bed early. Marc held the door open for Stella, before following her inside. They instantly spotted the Barcelona group in the corner and made their way over to them.

After greetings were complete and the last few people had trickled in, the group decided to go dance for a bit and get some drinks. "What do you want to drink?" Marc asked Stella.

"Just some water, I don't feel like drinking," Stella replied. Marc nodded and shuffled through the crowd to go get the drink while Stella stayed on the dance floor with a few other WAGs. She was laughing and chatting with Sofia when she felt someone's hips on her butt. Jumping in surprise, she whirled around to see a guy she didn't recognize smirking at her.

"Sorry, baby. Did I scare you?" he teased, stepping closer.

"No. Ever heard of personal space?"

"It's been thrown about a bit. I was never one to really like listening to authority," the guy stated, inching closer and closer to Stella. Before Stella could reply, Marc stepped in between the two of them.

"I'm afraid she already has a boyfriend, now buzz off," Marc snarled. The guy looked taken aback before sauntering off to find some other girl to mess with. "C'mon, we're leaving," Marc said, grabbing Stella's hand and pulling her towards the entrance of the club.

"Marc, we don't have to leave the whole club because of one douche bag. We can still have some fun here," Stella responded.

"Why, so that you can chat with every other guy here and leave me at the bar all by myself?" Marc shot at Stella. Stella's eyes widened in shock before being replaced with anger.

"What the hell are you on about, Marc?"

"That guy back there! The two of you were flirting up a storm!"

"I wouldn't call him trying to grind on me while I was distracted flirting." Marc and Stella had reached the car and both hopped in. Marc started the car and drove out of the parking lot, heading for home.

"The two of you were awfully close, Stella."

"Because the creep was trying to get in my pants!"

"And you seemed damn sure to take your time in telling him to leave!"

"I told him to leave but he wouldn't listen to me!" The screaming match continued as the reached their house. Getting out of the car, Stella slammed the car door shut, digging around in her purse for the keys. Pulling them out, she quickly unlocked the door and stormed inside the house. Marc locked the car before following her into the house, despite Stella trying to slam the door on his face. "You are unbelievable, Marc-André ter Stegen! You won't believe a word that comes out of my mouth, you're just too thick to realize what actually happened!" Stella screamed.

Kicking off her shoes, Stella put her purse on the countertop before walking upstairs to their master bedroom. Slamming the door shut, she locked it behind her. Deciding to take a shower, Stella headed to the bathroom. Looking at herself in the mirror as she passed it, Stella sighed. Her hair had fallen out of the neat braid she had put it into. Her makeup was smudged and she overall looked like she had just walked through a warzone.

Pulling out a stool, Stella sat in front of the mirror just thinking about what had happened that night. The creep, Marc being jealous and not trusting her, their fight, everything. Pulling her hair out of the mess it was already in, Stella stared at the mess in front of her, her appearance. Finally losing the will to remain strong like she always was, Stella just broke and let tears flow. She didn't understand why Marc didn't trust her, and it hurt that he didn't. The hurt bubbled and more tears flowed down her face.

Marc had meanwhile, after seeing that Stella wouldn't be walking down the stairs any time soon, decided to go apologize for his actions. He was jealous and he let his fears get in the way of his happiness and his girlfriend's wellbeing as well. Trudging up the stairs, Marc reached their bedroom door. Jiggling the handle, Marc realized it was locked and went to go get the key. Returning with the key, Marc opened the door, throwing the keys onto a chair. Looking around for Stella, Marc noticed the door to the bathroom was slightly ajar.

Walking forwards, Marc peeked cautiously through the crack between the two doors. The sight made him tear up. Stella sat in a stool, her hair in a disarray over her face. But what really broke Marc's heart was the fact that she was crying, and it was all his fault. Opening the door slowly, Marc walked over to his girlfriend.

Slowly, he placed his hand on her shoulder. Stella shot up, almost falling out of the stool. Turning around, her eyes immediately locked with Marc's before turning cold. "What do you want?"

"I want to apologize. I should have listened to you. I'm sorry I was jealous. I was just afraid that you'd leave me one day for another guy; that I wasn't good enough to be your partner," Marc sighed, his head bowed. Sighing herself, Stella rubbed some of the makeup off her face before turning her attention back to Marc. His head was still bowed, unmoving.

Stella held his cheek and stood up on her tip toes, placing a kiss on his other cheek. "I guess I can forgive you," she joked, placing her hands on her hips. In response, Marc picked her up and twirled her around, causing the both of them to laugh. Placing her on the counter, Marc leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Thank you. I love you," Marc smiled.

"I love you too, the keeper to my heart," Stella winked, pulling Marc into another kiss.

A.N. For all requesters this is the order of requests to do: Lucas Piazon, Sergi Roberto, DeAndre Yedlin, Eden Hazard, Marc Bartra, Neymar (Part 2), Aleksandar Mitrovic. If I didn't get your request, let me know. And if you are towards the back of the list, please be patient.