Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) [~] Arcophobia in Paris

For Melissa1711: Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

You and Javier had known each other for five years and had been dating for three of those five years. For your three year anniversary, Javier suggested that the two of you visit the city of love, Paris, France. You agreed and now the two of you walked around the historic city as the sun slowly descended from its high peak in the sky.

A rose in one hand, yours in the other, Javier led the two of you over to the Eiffel Tower. You were a bit apprehensive because of your fear of heights. You hadn't exactly hold Javier about your fear because it just never came up. You were fine on airplanes because there was a whole wall in between you and the outside air. You were fine on rollercoasters because everything just went by in a blur, you didn't have time to process it. The Eiffel Tower and buildings like it were a different story, however. There wasn't a whole wall enclosing you from the outside air nor were you only up there for a millisecond.

But, Javier wanted to go up and see Paris from it, so you decided to put on your big girl panties and deal with it. Stepping into the elevator, you looked up, the only real direction you could look at without remembering that you were slowly going higher and higher in the air. The elevator dinged, signaling that the two of you had reached the top of the tower.

The ornate doors opened and Javier basically dragged you out of the elevator. There weren't many people standing around on the deck, which you found surprising. You knew the Eiffel Tower was a central tourist attraction and you expected it to be crowded. And a little bit of you hoped that there would be too many people that Javier would just consent to going back down.

Walking over to the edge of the platform, your palms started to sweat and you held back a shiver of fear as you neared the fence. "Wow, we're so high up," Javier stated. You looked down, immediately regretting it as soon as your stomach swam. You felt tears start to build up but you held them back. Scared wasn't quite how you would describe you level of fear at that moment. It was more of a deathly afraid and about to curl up in a ball type of fear level.

You felt Javier let go of your hand. Immediately attaching both of your hands to the railing, your knuckles soon turned white. "(Y/N), you know it's our three year anniversary. And I wanted to do something special, something that you wouldn't forget. So, what better way of celebrating than a marriage proposal?" You gasped, turning around to see Javier on one knee. Your thoughts started to overwhelm you and a few tears started to leak out. "I haven't even popped the question yet, and you're already crying," Javier joked.

"I'm afraid of heights," you blurted out. Javier's eyes immediately widened and he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you away from the railing.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It just never came up in conversation," you stuttered, holding onto his shirt tightly, a few more tears leaking out.

"Well this is probably one of the suckiest marriage proposals ever, huh?"

"You never formally asked," you chuckled as your throat clenched. Javier led you into the elevator and pressed the ground level button.

"Will you marry me?" Javier asked, getting down on one knee once more, though he never let go of your waist, which resulted in you being pulled down with you.

"Yes!" you giggled, resting your head on his chest as he stood up. "Just promise me that we're not getting married on top of a mountain or something like that. How about the bottom of a canyon?" you joked, causing Javier to laugh.

A.N. Just a short imagine. Gareth Bale is next so stay tuned.