Alexis Sanchez [~] Spanish Music

You hummed along to "Limbo" by Daddy Yankee while dancing around your kitchen. You had been cooking dinner while your boyfriend, Alexis Sanchez, was at Arsenal practice. You loved England but there were times when you sorely missed Spain, namely the music. Music in Spain was something you could dance to, those songs in England were few and far between. You hopped around, the music too loud for you to have heard your boyfriend open the front door.

"No puede estar mejor!" you shouted, moving your hips while holding a spatula. You heard another voice join in and you turned to see your boyfriend singing along to the song. You blushed at the fact you had been caught until Alexis grabbed one of your hands and twirled you. You giggled and danced with him as the song continued to play. Alexis was a great dancer and you let him lead in the dance, smiling all the while. You two could have danced the whole day away until you remember dinner.

"The chicken!" you shouted, racing out of Alexis' arms and pulled the slightly burnt chicken out of the oven. You shared a look with Alexis, smacking him lightly with the spatula. "Look at the catastrophe you caused, Sanchez," you teased.

He rolled his eyes at you and helped you set the dinner table, eating his slightly burnt chicken without a single complaint, a seemingly permanent smiled on his face the whole time.