Neymar (Part 2) [~] Different Future

You parked the car in the driveway. Hopping out and shutting the car door, you walked into your and Neymar's house. You had moved in with him after you finished college a year early. You currently worked for a small company in Barcelona. Since Neymar already played for Barcelona, it was a close residence to both of your works. Your job earned a decent wage, nothing of course compared to Neymar's, and after the first year of your and Neymar's relationship passed without incident, he offered for you to move in with him.

You loved the house that the two of you shared. It was large, humungous even, especially for only two people. Unlocking the front door, you walked into the kitchen, placing the bags filled with groceries you had gotten from the food store. You put away the food into all of its proper places as the front door opened again. "I'm home, and I brought a friend!" Neymar shouted, an audible click telling you he closed the door behind him.

Placing the last few things away, you walked out into the living room. Davi was in his father's arms and turned to look at you. "Hi Davi," you greeted, kissing the little blond boy on the forehead. Davi liked you well enough. When you had first met him, he hid behind Neymar's legs but warmed up to you quickly. He didn't call you mom or the like which didn't bother you at all. You had also met Carolina and she said she hoped you and Neymar had a future together.

"How long are you in Spain for?" you asked Davi. Counting on his fingers, he finally shouted out three weeks. You laughed at him and led him to the kitchen while Neymar went and showered. He had had to leave practice early to pick up Davi and didn't have time to change. "What do you want for dinner then, since you're our special guest?"

"Mac and cheese!"

"So exotic," you teased, grabbing the packet out of the cupboard. You let it cook, dragging Davi away from the hot stove, lest he burn himself. "So how's life back in Brazil?"

"It's fun. Mama let me get a football finally! I brought it with me!" Davi said excitedly, running off to grab the ball. You smiled at the little rambunctious child. Neymar walked downstairs, almost tripping over his son as he ran back into the dining room.

"Davi, no running," Neymar called as he walked into the dining room.

"Party pooper," you laughed.

"Rude," Neymar replied, sitting next to you.

"See," Davi thrust the ball forward. It was slick and didn't look like it had been used a lot. It was smaller than the ones that Neymar practiced with.

"Do you want to go play while I finish dinner?" you asked. Davi nodded as Neymar picked him up and carried him outside. You could hear their laughter from your spot in the kitchen. You stirred the mac and cheese, plopping it into three separate bowls. You set them on the table, walking over to the door to the backyard. It was small but it was still big enough for Neymar and Davi to have a little kick about.

You watched quietly from the door as Neymar grabbed Davi from behind, lifting the squealing kid into his arms. "You cheated!" Neymar jokingly accused.

"I'm just too good for you," Davi responded, sticking his tongue out at his father. You were sure he got that from his father. The continued to play wrestle until Davi complained aloud that he was hungry.

"Dinner's ready!" you called, walking back into the kitchen. Grabbing yourself a drink, you sat down as Neymar and Davi ran inside the house.

"I win!" Davi clapped.

"You got a head start," Neymar jokingly returned. He lifted Davi up into a chair as you sat down adjacent to Davi. Davi immediately dug into the mac and cheese.

"This is so good," Davi said through a mouthful of food, letting a little bit fall out of his mouth.

"Chew with your mouth closed," Neymar instructed, wiping the mac and cheese off his son. You laughed to yourself. Davi was absolutely adorable and you enjoyed it when Neymar was able to take care of him for whatever period of time. Completing dinner, you washed the dishes as it started to get dark. Neymar went to put Davi to bed after he had a quick rinse.

Putting away the dishes, you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist. "Why hello to you too," you teased, enjoying the feeling of Neymar's arms wrapped around you.

"Oh please, don't act like you don't enjoy this," Neymar stated into your neck.

"I never said I didn't enjoy it," you winked. Neymar pulled you away from the sink before lifting you up into his arms, bridal style. "Neymar!" you gasped in surprise, slapping his chest lightly for scaring you.

"You were always a scaredy cat," he smirked to himself as he carried you upstairs.

"I'm watching that hand mister," you warned, seeing Neymar's hand head towards your butt.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about?" Neymar feigned innocence. "Is it a crime to carry your girlfriend to your bedroom?"

"Oh don't act all innocent, Neymar," you teased, wrapping your arms around his neck so as not to fall as he climbed up the staircase. He effortlessly carried you into your shared bedroom, placing you on the bed.

"Be right back, beautiful," he called as he turned and walked into the closet, probably changing. You rolled your eyes at his mannerisms and grabbed your pajamas from the dresser. Not trusting Peeping Tom in the closet, you walked into the bathroom and changed into your pajamas, which included an old jersey of Neymar's. "I don't know why you always change in the bathroom, it's not like I've never seen you undressed before."

"You have such a way with words," you rolled your eyes, shutting the bathroom door behind you. You walked over to the door, shutting it and turning out the lights in the bedroom and hallway. Returning to your bed, you were instantly pulled into an embrace by Neymar. "You're so clingy, I might just have to break up with you. I don't date clingy guys," you joked, turning around so that you were face to face with Neymar.

"Yeah, yeah. How about instead of mouthing off, you give me a good night kiss?"

"I don't know, you didn't say please." Instead of asking politely, Neymar put his lips on your own.